Just Confirmed My Surgery Date But...I am Scared

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Re: Just Confirmed My Surgery Date But...I am Scared

Postby WhiteCane » Thu May 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Sheep! LOL. I’m going to trust the Ton game and the listening game thing… she met me when I was broken and didn’t have the dick game for years… i’m sorry your experience has been different from mine…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Thu May 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Everyone on this planet has their flaws… Maybe not 100% of women feel what I said above but, I can guarantee you it’s a good majority of them… empathy is human nature…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Thu May 21, 2020 11:21 pm

NYSee123,

I've lived your questioning for close to 4 years. I'm 4 years older and still have a limp dick. If you've tried all available fixes for you and nothing works. You're on the right path. Things will be "different". No way it can't be, given the procedure. It can be a new "different" Normal.

Best of luck on the New You.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Fri May 22, 2020 1:37 am

I was 33 when I got mine. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I was at the point nothing worked for me anymore. I was taking dangerous doses of Trimix with no results. The doctor told me it was my only option. The first week was rough after the surgery but it gets better. I’m currently waiting on the word to have a revision done. My implant busted in January and this virus shut the world down. Talk about bad timing!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am

At your age nervousness is understood, this is a lifetime decision. I was nervous too. I have to say my penis feels pretty natural since my implant and healing, maybe a 8.5/10. Yes I can feel the cylinders when I'm inflated but only if I squeeze hard. The pump can be felt all the time touching my scrotum, but not noticeable looking at it.
From what I've read you have one of the best surgeons doing the job. Good Luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 22, 2020 5:27 pm

WhiteCane wrote:Sheep! LOL. I’m going to trust the Ton game and the listening game thing… she met me when I was broken and didn’t have the dick game for years… i’m sorry your experience has been different from mine…

Well, my dick game is all fixed now. And my tongue game is still good, so, having gone through the E.D. thing for 40 years DID result in some small benefit. The tongue game does get her sufficiently wet. If I try penile penetration without that preparation it requires a bit of care making entry. If I have given her a few orgasms with my tongue, entry with my penis is like coming home. I slide right in.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat May 23, 2020 1:46 pm

Here is a reply that a made to another young man here on franktalk (back on jan 19, 2019)

Being young (less than fifty) and having ED that does not respond to meds is a terrible place to be. It guarantees a general depressed state, and it destroys your ego and zest for life.

I agree with XOMANOW that "now is the time" to go for it. All of us older guys (I am 58) deeply wish that we had the implant ten years earlier (yup, all of us) since the younger years of sex are the better ones. If you are single, you must get a functioning penis (really, you must get it fixed), and thank goodness, you have the opportunity to get the penis fixed by the best in the world.

Do not have any fear about the need for replacements every ten years or so, we see that happen commonly, and the guys here on franktalk report that they generally sail right through the second surgery (easier the second time).

Always remember, "Good things happen when you go for it", and also remember my personal mantra when I was scared before surgery:

"Do not be a weenie, stand up tall like a gladiator and fight that beast named erectile dysfuction with zeal and courage". I said that over and over during the weeks leading to surgery, and even said it as I walked to the surgery center on the morning of surgery.

Tangerine

PS: Geez, If I had my implant at age 33, I can only imagine the great experiences and stories that I would have during those years between 33 and fifty -- the prime of your sex life. The opportunity to have a bionic dick that will stay up for hours --- wow, awesome
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 pm

T, thank you for your life story.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

NYSee123

Postby NYSee123 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:54 pm

Whoa...thank you guys for your words on encouragement. I went in for my cardiology tests yesterday and as of now, I am on board to have this surgery at the end of June. It's been really stressful envisioning what my new normal will be, but I guess I am worried about the wrong things.

Similar to jerseyhulk, I am currently on the highest dosage of Edex and even that does not guarantee a solid firm erection. I took some last night and the erection lasted maybe 10 mins. It's embarrassing.

What will happen when I am aroused? Will I lose all natural ability to even stiffen up?
32; Suffering from ED since 21. Been on all pills and injections. Considering implant in 2020.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 24, 2020 12:03 pm

NYSee123 wrote:
What will happen when I am aroused? Will I lose all natural ability to even stiffen up?

Good to hear you decided to move forward. Again it looks like you have one of THE best surgeons doing the job.

When I get aroused I can feel my glans swelling slightly, very slightly. At times I get a sensation at the very tip of my penis like liquid is leaking out. As far as any stiffness the cylinders will keep you in a semi-erect state all the time. To gain any other stiffness you'll have to pump. Yes you will lose all natural ability to stiffen up, sorry. But you will have a penis that will work every time, all the time for as long as you want.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”