I need some opinions…

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

I need some opinions…

Postby WhiteCane » Tue May 19, 2020 6:51 am

So, I’ve mentioned a couple of times before that the left cylinder needs to be replaced because there’s a giant bulge in my scrotum… I’m taking care of that after this whole pandemic but, I’ve been cycling in the meantime just to keep things stretchy so I hopefully do not lose any size… anyway, the implant has still been stretching and I’ve been gaining size but, I’m now at a point where the right cylinder wants to grow further but, the left cylinder is kind of stuck because of the issue at hand… in order to compensate, the right cylinder has begun bending upwards “much light Peyronie’s“. If this were you, would you keep cycling or, would you stop with the fear of it causing actual Peyronie’s? I hope all of you guys and yours are doing well…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Re: I need some opinions…

Postby WhiteCane » Tue May 19, 2020 6:55 am

It isn’t at a 90 or anything way too dramatic… it is at that threshold where it’s becoming a little more concerning as it grows… The girlfriend said some thing about it last night during sex and wanted me to get your opinions… “She actually wanted me to ask if this has happened to any of you“… she said it feels good but, she just wants me to feel good…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:28 am

A little hard to understand your issues for me, I think pictures would help if you can.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue May 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Well if the g/f says it feels alright I'd go with that. Maybe the curve hits another place for her that feels good? My guess if it's the cylinders making the curve once you get a revision it should straighten out.
Hopefully they can start seeing people again soon, doc will know what's best.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 19, 2020 5:00 pm

WhiteCane wrote:So, I’ve mentioned a couple of times before that the left cylinder needs to be replaced because there’s a giant bulge in my scrotum… I’m taking care of that after this whole pandemic but, I’ve been cycling in the meantime just to keep things stretchy so I hopefully do not lose any size… anyway, the implant has still been stretching and I’ve been gaining size but, I’m now at a point where the right cylinder wants to grow further but, the left cylinder is kind of stuck because of the issue at hand… in order to compensate, the right cylinder has begun bending upwards “much light Peyronie’s“. If this were you, would you keep cycling or, would you stop with the fear of it causing actual Peyronie’s? I hope all of you guys and yours are doing well…

I seriously doubt if the curvature of your implant would be able to cause a permanent bend in your penis (Peyronie's). Unless you stat inflated a GREAT deal of time, the length of time you stay inflated is simply not long enough to do anything like that. Besides, a new implant would straighten out any bend introduced in that manner.

I would keep things stretchy by any and all means necessary.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue May 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Mine bent outwards to the side. I would keep an eye on your cylinder tips in your glans. You could inflate until you start to have a bow and stop. Then add pumps if the bow reduces. That way you know you are getting stretching.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”