Unique Situation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BigMike

Re: Unique Situation

Postby BigMike » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm

3mtrship wrote:This is Jim and I did contact Jack as requested above: jwp104@att.net

He was nice enough to send me a copy of his story and I have now read it. It provides many details and much useful information to anyone considering an Implant.

If this subject is of interest to you and you have been lurking and reading the threads. It is OK. But now, please reach out and take his invitation to contact him.

I for one am very impressed with this site. Although it is small, it has managed to gather participation for some very worthwhile people who with their strength of character and good judgment, have offered to help others deal with some personal issues.

I applaud that courage and want to nurture its growth. The spreading of knowledge puts control where it belongs, back in the hands of the individual. It is my opinion that is where it belongs.

With proper care we as individuals can make serious decisions about these complex situations life puts is in. We come from varied backgrounds but share a common bond. For various reasons we find our sexuality threatened by illness, disease and sometimes the poor performance or bad advise of a medical professional.

We are not anything close to medical professionals in education or life experience but we are first and foremost sexual beings with hopes and desires we want to express to those close to us. We have a right and should carry a reasonable expectation of finding a way to do that.

Male sexuality in all of it's forms is our bond.

If you arrived at this post and have read this far, some matter of this content interests you. I want you to stop lurking and reach on behalf of your sexuality and do something to address your needs.

If I move a few off dead center, I will feel I have accomplished something of value.

That's my "Line in the Sand".

Where do you stand?

Thanks Jim

I'm really unclear on what you mean by "Where do you stand?" Are you asking if I'm strait or gay?

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 pm

No definitely not.

What I am saying is that you must make your own medical and treatment decisions. It is your life and your body and your sexuality at risk. You must gather, filter, reason and decide what treatment best meets your needs. What I am saying is that only you can decide those things.

And we wish you good luck and we hope we have exposed you to some of what we have learned along our paths.

Jim

BigMike

Postby BigMike » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 am

3mtrship wrote:No definitely not.

What I am saying is that you must make your own medical and treatment decisions. It is your life and your body and your sexuality at risk. You must gather, filter, reason and decide what treatment best meets your needs. What I am saying is that only you can decide those things.

And we wish you good luck and we hope we have exposed you to some of what we have learned along our paths.

Jim

O ok haha. Makes a lot more sense now. Right now I was signed up for shots, but I seriously have a problem with needles. I just can't seem to do that shit. I'm looking into Intraurethral Trimix though. I'll keep you guys updated.

finasterided

Postby finasterided » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 am

BigMike

19 seems to be a very young age to be going on lifetime TRT, even if it does improve your quality of life.

Have you seen any endos who have attempted to restart your HPTA? At your young age there should be a possibility of success.

Same with the implant, fixing your hormones could improve your ed. Plus time is on your side for future treatments to emerge.

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Testesterone thearpy WILL NOT fix ED. If it would I would have been cured 15 years ago. It will give you a boost for a short while but that will quickly face.

Testesterone has many benefits, better mussel mass, helps reduce fat, helps stress, is great for sex drive, and gives you lots of strength. Plus man other things.

I still get trestesterone shots every 10 days. My regular doctor has been much better with my treatment than any local urologist. I showed Dr. Milam at Vanderbilt what my blood work was and what my treatment was and he said my GP was doing it right.

Total testesterone is not the important number and that is what most urologist use. Your free available and bioavailable should be at least 65% of your lab range for the best results.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Return to “Implants”