Virgin at 30 with ED all life | My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Waqas007

Re: Virgin at 30 with ED all life | My Journey

Postby Waqas007 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:51 pm

ImproveD wrote:
Tylerdurden0077 wrote:
ImproveD wrote:Finally implant planned on 1st September, excited and scared at the same time.

Brother where did you got implemented (doctor) ? And any loss in length of girth ?

Mumbai, Dr Shah

No loss at all

Congratulations
I wanna know about Dr Rupin's opinion about malleable and specially tactra I know he is the fantastic surgeon
I wanna know any reason for going with Inflatable why he said about tactra or rigicon??

Waqas007

Re: Virgin at 30 with ED all life | My Journey

Postby Waqas007 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:54 pm

subhash wrote:
Captain1117 wrote:
amitindia wrote:
Dr shah does the three piece implant. It will cost you around 10.5 lakhs INR. One thing to note, Coloplast is not available in India. So you have to go with AMS three piece.

Thank you AmitIndia
Do you know how many surgeries he does a year.

I was watching another Dr.in Delhi on youtube who claims to be high volume surgeon too.

I have been going crazy about choice of surgeon. have done intensive research. like you, was watching on youtube drs in delhi. I am frm Mumbai. Have ever approached dr rupin --i cant find any informstion about how many surgeries etc on the internet. I do nt wish to travel beyond India. The other issue is AMS 700 LGX vs Tactra . I simply cannot decide on 1 surgeon 2 chice of implnt. I am sufering from artiognic ED. I think implant is the only option. Please guide me

Go to Dr Raman Tanwar without any fears

Return to “Implants”