Implant and sexual confidence

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Implant and sexual confidence

Postby Captain1117 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:16 pm

To all those who have an implant for sometime now.

How did it change your sexual confidence and quality of life in general.

Thanks in advance
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Lost Sheep

Re: Implant and sexual confidence

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Captain1117 wrote:To all those who have an implant for sometime now.

Thanks in advance

General quality of life pretty much unchanged except I have a girlfriend now who enjoys sex with me. In any event, did not particularly suffer from a lack of companionship before.

Sexual confidence took a while to return (over a year). My mind had been trained to a severe lack of confidence by decades of poor sexual performance.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Omaind

Postby Omaind » Wed May 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:

Thanks in advance

General quality of life pretty much unchanged except I have a girlfriend now who enjoys sex with me. In any event, did not particularly suffer from a lack of companionship before.

Sexual confidence took a while to return (over a year). My mind had been trained to a severe lack of confidence by decades of poor sexual performance.

How old are you lost sheep? If you don’t mind me asking !!

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 pm

I was watching Dr.Eid in one of the videos on youtube.He mentioned one of the benefits of implant is that it makes you not to think about ED most of the time, during a regular day.

As a single young(at heart) man who is active in dating scene in a western country..that is something I would like to hear about.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Omaind wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Thanks in advance

How old are you lost sheep? If you don’t mind me asking !!

Past 69 in years, but not in choices of activities. getting her wetter earlier is better. :lol:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Wed May 13, 2020 5:20 pm

i’m in my early 30s… My 20s were rough… Even with an extremely supportive significant other, it wait on my mind every single day that I couldn’t give her more… She was extremely pleased with our sex life but, it was my own issue… since implant, that frustration is all gone… i’ve had a couple of issues with the implant but, it is still functional to some extent… my girlfriend loves it and I have no problem with my friends and her friends knowing about it… after my post coronavirus revision, we are actually going to be having a three-way with our best friend just because there will be no performance anxiety there for any of us and she kind of wants to play with it… so, There is my take… not necessarily the fuel or the luck of my original erection but, it certainly does have its benefits… I think a little bit of my Russian came out while my Blind phone was typing this so, I’m sorry about any misspelled words because of the accent LOL
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Richard Roberts

Postby Richard Roberts » Wed May 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Had my surgery 18 months ago...

Sexual Confidence? I could never imagine not worrying about embarrassing "will it work" "how hard?" "how long" etc. It was a major problem/failure on my mind throughout my 20's to my 60's. I'm 64 now and I never think about it. I have instant boner whenever I want for as long as I want. We can fuck like rabbits whenever we want. It never fails me. My wife loves it. It has been a miracle in my sexual confidence.

Quality of life? See above.
AMS 700 LGX Nov 7, 2018. 64 yrs old. Diabetes. ED gradual for 8 yrs. Otherwise healthy and active.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat May 16, 2020 8:53 pm

the implant is life changing.

Now i easily look at women in the eyes knowing that I can match any amount of sexual energy that they throw at me with no fear of performance trouble. When I am in a room, I see the other men and know that I can "get harder and last longer" then any of them. If a woman were to ask me, before hopping in the sac with me, if there is anything that she should know about my body parts , I will proudly tell her that: "well, I do get harder and last longer than any of the men you have been with before"

going into the bedroom , I have the confidence of a race horse stud, no worries, just a free mind that is able to enjoy the sexy woman in front of me. No longer do i have a concern about a "timeclock" that might go off at which point i lose my erection or shoot my load (remember, if you ejaculate with implant, you can just keep going)

so for me, If a woman asks "hey dude, how would a woman describe sex with you ?", i would say three words that a woman would use to describe me in bed are: "relaxed, joyful, and long lasting"

TANGERINE

and yes, my mind is now free to think about other things, but I really enjoy perseverating on the idea that a bionic man is like super man in bed
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:03 pm

TANGERINE wrote:the implant is life changing.

Now i easily look at women in the eyes knowing that I can match any amount of sexual energy that they throw at me with no fear of performance trouble. When I am in a room, I see the other men and know that I can "get harder and last longer" then any of them. If a woman were to ask me, before hopping in the sac with me, if there is anything that she should know about my body parts , I will proudly tell her that: "well, I do get harder and last longer than any of the men you have been with before"

going into the bedroom , I have the confidence of a race horse stud, no worries, just a free mind that is able to enjoy the sexy woman in front of me. No longer do i have a concern about a "timeclock" that might go off at which point i lose my erection or shoot my load (remember, if you ejaculate with implant, you can just keep going)

so for me, If a woman asks "hey dude, how would a woman describe sex with you ?", i would say three words that a woman would use to describe me in bed are: "relaxed, joyful, and long lasting"

TANGERINE

and yes, my mind is now free to think about other things, but I really enjoy perseverating on the idea that a bionic man is like super man in bed

Than you for sharing your inputs

Return to “Implants”