Stretching advise?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Grayfox

Stretching advise?

Postby Grayfox » Tue May 05, 2020 12:48 pm

I was implanted last August. Unfortunately, I had some other severe health issues hit right after and didn't start pumping up regularly until about October. I should also mention that while I had ED I went through a period of about 8 years when I never got an erection. I suffered dearly for that and lost considerable size and length due to non-use. Currently, my size at full pump is only about 4 3/8". I'm severely disappointed with that because as a younger man when I could still get a natural erection I was a nice thick 7". Hell, I could get 5" with the VED I used before surgery.
Over the last 6 months I have been pumping up almost daily and then hold it for about 2 hours hoping it will stretch out and grow. I can pump to the point where my penis actually starts to hurt. That tells me it wants and needs to stretch out and grow bigger. Apparently the implant is capable of being bigger than my actual penis can accommodate. It just won't stretch. I have gained only about 1/4" in all this time.
I should also add that I am a widower and currently don't have a woman in my life. So I have not had sex since I was implanted.
Does anyone know of anything which can help my penis stretch and grow? Exercises, lotions, will having sex help? I'm open to any and all suggestions. HELP!
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Lost Sheep

Re: Stretching advise?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 05, 2020 1:05 pm

Having sex always helps.

But seriously.

I used a vacuum erection device (VED) before implantation to maintain size and elasticity as well as oxygenating my tissues while I search for a surgeon and authorization to have the implant. I could easily get an extra 1/2 to 3/4 inch inside the VED than I could ever get with a natural erection even in my youth. The VED simply works on more tissue, working from the outside, than your own blood pressure, working from the inside.

Many men (in the past few years) have used a VED post-implant (be cautious about this - the medical community is still divided on the practice and the implant manufacturers,l I believe, take a dim view of it). It is believed to help with size recovery.

Size that is recently lost can be recovered in months of assiduous stretching. Size lost over years is much more difficult.

I do pump up my implant to stretch my penis even if not having sex. Several times a week for about an hour, often broken up into a couple of sessions. But lately, not to an extreme. My size is about equal to my pre-E.D. days.

Take heart in that, "A short, small, rigid penis is a better love-making tool than a huge limp penis".

Discuss with your surgeon and DON'T OVER-PUMP! You don't want edema or separation of the implant from your penile tissues or any of the other disastrous things that might happen.

Depending on your stature, losing weight will reduce the amount of flesh (the pubic fat pad) and make your penis' USABLE length greater. It won't increase actual length, but will unbury what is currently unavailable.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dirtman1993

Re: Stretching advise?

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 am

Take about 2 yrs to stretch out and will burn like lifting weights at times. Get past the burn as scar tissue may be slowly breaking
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”