Questions to ask immediately before surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
doubledaddy

Re: Questions to ask immediately before surgery

Postby doubledaddy » Tue May 12, 2020 8:36 pm

Well. I am Bionic now!? It's a very surreal, scary, and exciting feeling all at the same time. Dr. Tajkarimi equipped me with the Titan Coloplast 22 cm 8:30 am this morning. I woke up after anesthesia I and was in the car headed home by noon. The operations all seemed to happen so quickly and efficiently. The doctor and staff were attentive and pleasant and I never felt uncomfortable or awkward throughout the whole process.

Pain scale you ask? When I woke up that shit hurt not gonna lie. At least a 9/10. The best way I can describe it is that it felt like you just had a major surgery on your dick. No way around it. Ice and frozen peas were my best friend throughout the day. Walking around generally hurts but when you can lay down and ice it the pain is pretty bearable, a 5/10. Im more achy than in pain as I type this.

Length and Girth you ask? - Still hard to tell because of swelling and bandages etc, but just eyeballing it I have not lost that much. Length 6 inches to maybe 5 3/4 inches. I'm sure I gain regain in time with cycling. I certainly didn't lose two inches or anything of that nature. I cant really see my girth because of bandages etc but whatever I lost, if I lost anything, I'm sure I can get again as well. Honestly, not nearly as worried about as I thought I would be after the surgery.

My only concern at this point is that Doc pumped me up to about "80 or 90 %" to the speed up the healing I go back Saturday to get the drain removed. He did not say how long I would be at this inflation level. A long time at 90% seems daunting and rather uncomfortable.....

First day impression- Still glad I did it, it feels good to be on the other side of things.

Hopefully I am on the right path... I really don't know. Any feedback would be much appreciated as I am doing the solo for the most part.
39 years old. Single. Arterial flow issues. Pills were hit or miss starting around age 30.
Been using Bimix successfully for 4 months.
Dr. Tajkarimi in Loudoun County Virginia will be performing my surgery on 5/12/2020.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 pm

Congrats and wish you the best in recovery. Post some progress pics for the forum!
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Wed May 13, 2020 5:30 pm

What I told the surgeon was: Do not short change me on your measurements. And he done a great job by moving the cylinder tips up into the gland about half inch more. Then just added rte's at the base.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

doubledaddy

Postby doubledaddy » Thu May 14, 2020 4:42 pm

Appreciate all the feed back guys and certainly will post some progress pics as soon as my drain is removed. This is day 3 now and I am feeling pretty damn good today. Much better than days 1 and 2 post op. Honestly, the only real soreness I have is because I am still pumped up at 80 or 90 percent. Doc is gonna deflate me some this coming Saturday. I will add pain wise where the drain is inserted can get tender when you are getting up or sitting down.

I will certainly leave this up to Dr. Tajkarimi, but what % inflation did you all feel most comfortable with post surgery out of curiosity?
39 years old. Single. Arterial flow issues. Pills were hit or miss starting around age 30.
Been using Bimix successfully for 4 months.
Dr. Tajkarimi in Loudoun County Virginia will be performing my surgery on 5/12/2020.

Return to “Implants”