My argument for CX (vs LGX) and a question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indusvalley

My argument for CX (vs LGX) and a question

Postby indusvalley » Mon May 04, 2020 7:09 pm

Hey guys,

I talked to Dr.Kramer and had scheduled my surgery for April but COVID-19 crisis messed the plans. I last talked to him couple of months ago, he asked what I preferred and I said LGX considering my penis size is average 5.5” long and 4.5” girth based on my calculations. He said okay great.

Now I am having second thoughts about LGX because I have a feeling based on comments on this forum that they break more often than CX model. I think that if the best doctors implant Titan and people recover their size, then they should recover their size with CX too, although both Titan and CX do not expand. LGX’s only advantage is that it expands but the material they’re made of makes it more likely to fail too.

CX has all the benefits of LGX, same flaccid state, same pump, but more reliable than LGX. The only thing I don’t know about CX is that does it cause kink in the shaft like Titan? I believe LGX does not. I would love to hear from you folks, especially those who’ve had both CX and LGX installed. Hope you’re all staying safe!
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

tomas1

Re: My argument for CX (vs LGX) and a question

Postby tomas1 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:33 pm

It's a tough call for a younger guy.
I personally would opt for the LGX.
The kink and semi-hardness when flaccid bothers me.

I also would guess it could expand more lengthwise.
Last edited by tomas1 on Wed May 06, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 am

Being edited..!
Last edited by merrix on Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 05, 2020 7:00 am

[deleted]
Last edited by David_R on Tue May 05, 2020 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue May 05, 2020 7:15 am

Sorry Merrix what you said is wrong. An 18 cm LGX can grow beyond 18 cm.

Studies are linked here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14659&p=129414#p129414
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue May 05, 2020 9:13 am

young_and_impotent wrote:Sorry Merrix what you said is wrong. An 18 cm LGX can grow beyond 18 cm.

Studies are linked here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14659&p=129414#p129414

Yes you are right...
I think I was the first one to actually post the study you linked here on FT. That was some time ago though.
Too long time ago apparently, since I got the numbers wrong.
Thanks for pointing it out.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Tue May 05, 2020 9:48 am

My flaccid length and girth are both enhanced with my LGX. I used to be quite small when flaccid, so this is a bonus in my mind. There is no "kink" and I can masturbate without even pumping, as I get good engorgement on manual stimulation. This was unexpected but a pleasant surprise. Im not saying this would be your experience. I would say my erect length and girth are pretty close to what my natural erection was, but at 100% inflation, I do feel a loss of sensitivity and and an artificial feeling. I am assuming that this will improve over time, but I have accepted the possibility that it may not. Cycling has definitely helped with size and I recommend doing it frequently. I was very disappointed when the surgeon pumped me up the first time, but it takes patience and perseverence to get to where you think you should be.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue May 05, 2020 9:37 pm

Thank you all for the responses. I completely forgot about flaccid state of LGX, since it is flexible, it will shrink a bit in flaccid state and that’s a big pro. Also, LGX does not cause kink in shaft which is another pro. Looks like I will go for LGX after all.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Wed May 06, 2020 10:16 am

Personally I would go for LGX but it depends on your financial situation. A lot of people haven't regained length using CX or Titan. I would say LGX is a safer bet for length.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sun May 10, 2020 4:19 pm

I've communicated with Dr. Kramer about doing surgery possibly late summer, and due to me having had some cosmetic PMMA inserted, he won't go for the Titan with me due to higher risks of infection, says he will only implant an AMS product in me since he feels it's pretty fool proof from an infection standpoint due to the coating on the device compared to the Titan. He seemed to suggest to me a CX right off the bat. I had it in my mind I wanted the LGX done and he said that's a good choice too, but was wondering why the initial suggestion of a CX by the doctor? Is it slightly an inherently better choice than the LGX? Perhaps a lower failure rate? I guess the CX may have more rigidity in the hard state similar to a Titan, but does anyone know if the CX's get to the same girth dimensions of the Titan if your penis has the room to expand to the max the CX will expand to?
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”