My argument for CX (vs LGX) and a question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
indusvalley

Re: My argument for CX (vs LGX) and a question

Postby indusvalley » Sun May 10, 2020 6:55 pm

OregonStrong wrote:I've communicated with Dr. Kramer about doing surgery possibly late summer, and due to me having had some cosmetic PMMA inserted, he won't go for the Titan with me due to higher risks of infection, says he will only implant an AMS product in me since he feels it's pretty fool proof from an infection standpoint due to the coating on the device compared to the Titan. He seemed to suggest to me a CX right off the bat. I had it in my mind I wanted the LGX done and he said that's a good choice too, but was wondering why the initial suggestion of a CX by the doctor? Is it slightly an inherently better choice than the LGX? Perhaps a lower failure rate? I guess the CX may have more rigidity in the hard state similar to a Titan, but does anyone know if the CX's get to the same girth dimensions of the Titan if your penis has the room to expand to the max the CX will expand to?

Dr Kramer recommended CX over LGX, wow! I have a surgery after summer too with Kramer if Coronavirus situation gets better. Doc is very fast and helpful and since he’s not doing any surgeries these days, he must be even more responsive. Can you ask him why he suggested CX over LGX? It would help you, me and lots other folks on this forum if we get a good answer from Doc.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Sun May 10, 2020 6:59 pm

tomas1 wrote:It's a tough call for a younger guy.
I personally would opt for the LGX.
The kink and semi-hardness when flaccid bothers me.

I also would guess it could expand more lengthwise.

I just noticed your signature and you have CX, so I am guessing you’re speaking out of your personal experience. Do you have kink in the shaft of your penis? Also, is it semi-hard in flaccid state even now after over a year of your surgery?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:16 pm

Yes and yes.
If I were younger, maybe I wouldn't mind those 2 issues, but if I had no reason for added stiffness when flaccid, I wouldn't get the CX.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sun May 10, 2020 9:36 pm

I have had both and the LGX is very good. The first implant I had was a CX and it did last fifteen years, but I did lose about an inch in length, but I still had seven inches and my partner was happy. The LGX gave me back my length of eight inches and lot more girth. The LGX will get rock hard if you pump it all the way. I do not like to have sex with a rock hard penis. I like for it to feel natural which you can control with the amount of pumps. The question some ask about kinks is hard for me to believe such a thing like that could happen unless you jerk off with a flacid penis, not sure how that could happen because if you have any amount of saline in the cylinders it will not allow it to kink.
Can't go wrong with the LGX. The cylinders can be 18 or 20cm, but the surgeon can adjust the perfect length by adding rte's at the base. No problem with that.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “Implants”