Doing PE exercises with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doing PE exercises with an implant

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 am

I have to step in and state that the practice of lengthening your penis is very risky and we (the board of directors and I) do not want Franktalk to become part of the discussion of penis enlargement. We have far too many men (the young men are the tragedies) on here who injured their penis while stretching, etc, and now have a non-functioning penis.
The desire for a bigger penis is often rooted in faulty belief systems and insecurities. The risks far out-weigh any possible gains.
Thanks
FT Admin

OregonStrong

Re: Doing PE exercises with an implant

Postby OregonStrong » Sun May 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:I have to step in and state that the practice of lengthening your penis is very risky and we (the board of directors and I) do not want Franktalk to become part of the discussion of penis enlargement. We have far too many men (the young men are the tragedies) on here who injured their penis while stretching, etc, and now have a non-functioning penis.
The desire for a bigger penis is often rooted in faulty belief systems and insecurities. The risks far out-weigh any possible gains.
Thanks
FT Admin

I appreciate this and yes, I am not advocating for anybody to engage in this personally, it's just something I've been interested in doing for my own purposes. I would be fine if you want to delete the whole thread if it violates any terms of service or spirit of the board.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”