Dr. Kramer's new Patreon.com Site is Flipping Awesome!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LknRon

Dr. Kramer's new Patreon.com Site is Flipping Awesome!!

Postby LknRon » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Dr. Kramer has created an Awesome informative site on Patreon.com. Franktalk has been an awesome forum for the info I was seeking prior to Penile Implant Surgery, but I searched long and hard for the type of content Dr. Kramer is posting on this site. I can't wait to see some of the live surgeries! Also this is great for couples. As some of you guys know Renee my wife can no longer post on this site because she was removed from a gentleman's site only policy. I get it, no hard feelings. I wonder if my partner was a man would it had been okay??? However another perk I see with Dr. Kramer's site is that couples / partners / wifes can post their on stories and experiences. For I believe the main reason we do this is for our partners, right? Hope everyone is staying Healthy and Safe!!

https://www.patreon.com/KramerUrology/posts
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

armygolfer

Re: Dr. Kramer's new Patreon.com Site is Flipping Awesome!!

Postby armygolfer » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 pm

It's a pay site.
65y.o. Very healthy fit and strong.
Radical Prostatectomy 1 Aug 2019
Implanted 30 Jan 2020 with Titan 18cm with 4cm RTE on one side and 2 1/2 RTE on the other
First implant failed at 6 months. Revision done 12 July 2020 with 20cm Titan, 2cm RTE's

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:19 pm

Aside from video content, you have to pay to watch. FT fits the bill, so will stick with this site.
Feedback is for all to see and help.

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:50 pm

I could understand maybe paying $5 to $10 for a year for access if the content is worth it, since it costs money to keep a website up and running, but not sure if $5 a month with what people have to shell out nowadays for multiple streaming services, internet access/data plans or subscriptions to newspapers is worth justifying the costs. I guess I would have to see what content ends up there.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:02 pm

LknRon: thanks for sharing this here. I already knew about it but have forgotten to follow up, given all the pandemic stuff. Good to know it went through. I am definitely subscribing.

As for your lady not being a member no more, i am surprised that those ones bickering actually went through with it. It's unreal this board. Especially considering that people linger here for some time, then have their surgery and move on with their lifes. for the most part. Literally makes no difference.

I betcha they were embarrassed by their penile size and felt insecure? :roll:

OregonStrong wrote:I could understand maybe paying $5 to $10 for a year for access if the content is worth it, since it costs money to keep a website up and running, but not sure if $5 a month with what people have to shell out nowadays for multiple streaming services, internet access/data plans or subscriptions to newspapers is worth justifying the costs. I guess I would have to see what content ends up there.

Given the idea behind, and how open and dedicated he is to this cause and the awareness it raises, if is definitely something to consider. As for the yearly price, is it really significant? you are talking like it is 500$/year. I bet you 20$ on how you spend more on Macdonalds a month. ;)

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Fri May 01, 2020 7:42 pm

OregonStrong wrote:I could understand maybe paying $5 to $10 for a year for access if the content is worth it, since it costs money to keep a website up and running, but not sure if $5 a month with what people have to shell out nowadays for multiple streaming services, internet access/data plans or subscriptions to newspapers is worth justifying the costs. I guess I would have to see what content ends up there.

Given the idea behind, and how open and dedicated he is to this cause and the awareness it raises, if is definitely something to consider. As for the yearly price, is it really significant? you are talking like it is 500$/year. I bet you 20$ on how you spend more on Macdonalds a month. ;)[/quote]

I guess it depends, does Kramer make fries as good? :D
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”