Ball sac

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Ball sac

Postby Masonjames » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:49 am

I've never had one of those lovely low sacs that most guys have. I'm not talking about low hangers, just nice relaxed ball sacs. Mine is always high and tight unless it really hot or i'm in a hot shower.
My question is. Will it effect the ability to pump? And before anyone suggest I stretch them. I've tried that and only got pain from it. They will draw up reguardless .of how I try to restrain them. Thanks in advance
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

544kenmatt

Re: Ball sac

Postby 544kenmatt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:15 am

you may have difficulty at first, as everything will be inflamed and swollen down there for a few weeks. Once things have calmed down and you are able to locate the "landmarks" on your pump, it should not be a problem. It's a process, and it may take time and practice. A warm washcloth applied to your scrotum may loosen things up when you are trying to cycle it.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 am

My sac will draw up and make it difficult to find my release button. If I lay in a warm bed and relax it will only be a minute before my sac relaxes. A hot bath is where I had to deflate the first month or so after the implant.
As far as pumping up, the ball of the pump sits at the bottom of your sac. It's always been easy for me to find even if my sac is tight. I do get some discomfort on my sac after squeezing the pump, but that has been getting less and less with time and use.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:36 am

Mine is high and tight as well. I have no significant trouble with the pump.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Bailey

Postby Bailey » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Masonjames,
I have a very small sac also. I even ask my surgeon prior to surgery if I had enough room for the AMS 700 LGX MS pump, & he said yes. Nevertheless I was really concerned about being too tight & small for the pump. Early on it was an issue, but now after 10 months since my surgery it has not been a problem. Although it would be nice if the pump had more room, but you can adapt to it by doing the hot shower & hot wash cloth in the early months after surgery. Now I can activate my pump without any difficulties. Take care, Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Thanks for all the replies. Good to know I'm in good company. I knew other men had sacs and balls like me but just wanted to know if it interfered with pumping up their implant. Thanks again guy. So nice to have a great group of men to bounce things off of.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

barrylandon

Pump Attaches to Sac

Postby barrylandon » Tue May 26, 2020 7:07 pm

I've tried without success to find posts I've read recently on FT where guys were concerned that their pump had attached itself to the wall of their ball sac, so I'm posting here. I was implanted 3 weeks ago and was instructed by my surgical team to tug the pump down daily until it rested against the bottom of my ball sac, where it has now attached. The posts I read suggested that this was a problem needing immediate attention so I was a bit alarmed. My surgeon assured me today that this is not only normal but optimal. The attachment keeps the pump in place so I don't have to chase it around my ball sac!
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA with AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 RTEs. I'm 72, in good health but have suffered from ED for the past 20 years. Pills and injections initially worked but ultimately failed; Shockwave therapy and embryonic stem cell injections did nothing to help.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”