Dr. Hakky Atlanta Ga.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Dr. Hakky Atlanta Ga.

Postby Masonjames » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:24 pm

I have a consult in June with Dr. Hakky. How many guys here used him for their surgery? Just curious how you feel about his skill as an implant surgeon. He has good reviews online and I know someone, personally, who he implanted. Would love to here from others about their experiences.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

mikestap

Re: Dr. Hakky Atlanta Ga.

Postby mikestap » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:10 am

Dr. Hakky performed my surgery and I am very pleased. I can offer some ideas for discussion in a PM or phone call.

Best regards,
Mike
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

1Roofer

Postby 1Roofer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:16 am

I’ve had 2 surgeries with him. My intitial Coloplast failed after 1 year. My pump revision failed after 4 months. Waiting for Covid to end & going in for a complete replacement. Hakky has been okay. I’ve had to stay on him & his office staff on Coloplast responsibility & insurance processing, but his work has been good. My length & girth has always remained the same. Don’t get the Genesis/Classic pump. Get the One Touch
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:50 am

mikestap wrote:Dr. Hakky performed my surgery and I am very pleased. I can offer some ideas for discussion in a PM or phone call.

Best regards,
Mike

Thanks Mike
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:51 am

1Roofer wrote:I’ve had 2 surgeries with him. My intitial Coloplast failed after 1 year. My pump revision failed after 4 months. Waiting for Covid to end & going in for a complete replacement. Hakky has been okay. I’ve had to stay on him & his office staff on Coloplast responsibility & insurance processing, but his work has been good. My length & girth has always remained the same. Don’t get the Genesis/Classic pump. Get the One Touch

Thanks for that advice

Donno1971

Postby Donno1971 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Hi there. Dr. Hakky performed my implant surgery back in late January 2020, so I’m just about 3 months out. I couldn’t be happier, both with the implant (Coloplast Titan 21cm) and Dr. Hakky.

He always took the time to answer all my questions. I never felt rushed or hurried. The other thing I have to note, is that he’s EXTREMELY accessible. I’ve never had a doctor give me their cell phone number and say call me or text me anytime. In the first few days after surgery (especially a surgery like this, sensitive area for guys), it was a real comfort to know the doctor was only a text away 24/7. Dr. Hakky has a great bedside manner and was also a lot less formal (at least with me) than most doctors I’ve been to in the past, and more open and frank, which I found to be very helpful.

Also, from what I understand, he’s also a pretty high volume implant surgeon, which is really important.

The implant works extremely well, and my Peyronies disease is now cured. I’m just about 100% straight now. I didn’t lose any length or girth. Continuing to pump religiously, but even if that doesn’t yield any huge gains, I’d still be really happy.

I’m 49 and live in the Atlanta metro area. Happy to answer any questions, or talk. Just let me know.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 pm

He has a YouTube channel. You can search his name on YouTube.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Thu May 14, 2020 8:06 am

Donno1971 wrote:Hi there. Dr. Hakky performed my implant surgery back in late January 2020, so I’m just about 3 months out. I couldn’t be happier, both with the implant (Coloplast Titan 21cm) and Dr. Hakky.

He always took the time to answer all my questions. I never felt rushed or hurried. The other thing I have to note, is that he’s EXTREMELY accessible. I’ve never had a doctor give me their cell phone number and say call me or text me anytime. In the first few days after surgery (especially a surgery like this, sensitive area for guys), it was a real comfort to know the doctor was only a text away 24/7. Dr. Hakky has a great bedside manner and was also a lot less formal (at least with me) than most doctors I’ve been to in the past, and more open and frank, which I found to be very helpful.

Also, from what I understand, he’s also a pretty high volume implant surgeon, which is really important.

The implant works extremely well, and my Peyronies disease is now cured. I’m just about 100% straight now. I didn’t lose any length or girth. Continuing to pump religiously, but even if that doesn’t yield any huge gains, I’d still be really happy.

I’m 49 and live in the Atlanta metro area. Happy to answer any questions, or talk. Just let me know.

Donno1971
I talked to Dr. Hakky this week and he told me he did 196 implants last year and had done over 1,200 in all. Said he stopped counting after he'd done a 1,000. S yes I'm sure that puts him in the top implant procedures preformed.

Return to “Implants”