Pierced penis & implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveSW

Pierced penis & implant?

Postby SteveSW » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Gents,
I wasn't sure where to put this question, but here seemed the most logical to me. I will be starting the process of getting my bionic dick later this year...when we get back to some semblance of whatever normal is going to look like going forward. I have been a body piercing fan since the 80's (yes I'm an old kinky fart). Among others, I have a large Prince Albert (OO gauge) and looking for advice or recounts of experiences from other men with PA's or other genital piercings and how their implant surgeon reacted. What guidance did they give you, and did it interfere with getting an implant. Thanks, Steve.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Agfa13

Re: Pierced penis & implant?

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:49 pm

It should not interfere because the rods only go to the head of your penis halfway, to keep you from having floppy glans. Just make sure to take out your PA before going in for surgery. I would suggest you tell your Dr. have a PA.
I would stay away from putting it on for a long time, and just put it in for a couple hours so your hole does not close. Initially, you may not be able to put in on with the pain, but if you can, I would suggest only for a couple hours.
We all heal differently, so this may not apply to you, and in that case, go for it!
As soon as you can whack off, do it!

Quester

Postby Quester » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:27 pm

I have a PA mentioned it to my doctor and he just kind of gave me the look like why would you do that. Any way you can check out my posts on my implant. Big thing I guess is to make sure the doc knows so they aren’t surprised by the extra hole.
I used to have a frenulum piercing as well and have thought about having it redone. Since it’s a surface one don’t think it should be an issue but I’ll be asking the doc on my next post implant appointment coming up in a few months.

I’m just over 8 months post op
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:56 pm

sent ya a PM
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Thanks guys!
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Steve: While interviewing my surgeon, I left my 2 ga frenum piercing in. he asked about it and asked IF I could remove the jewelry for the surgery. I of course said yes. He did not anticipate any issues. On the two days before surgery, I did remove the piercing and swabbed out the fistula with a cotton swab dipped in provodone iodine. I reminded him again about it immediately before surgery. i reinserted it after a couple of days being home. I put a 6ga in until I was sure I was out of the woods for an infection. When I went back to the 2 ga, I used an insertion taper; ut, I probably did not need it.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Implants”