My magic IPP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: My magic IPP

Postby DougAnd » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:47 am

Thanks to the brother who posted the stretch study for LGX,CX and Titan. I had assumed the LGX took time to stretch outside of the body. Apparently not. That changes things.
Apparently my doctors measured me almost exactly short the 25% that an LGX will stretch. About 1 2/3 inches short. Using VED I regained all of that plus another 1/2 inch which I almost immediately lost when I stopped using vacuum therapy.
FT had warned that doctors do this when you get an LGX. I guess you guys were right. But it's all good turned out great despite the extra effort needed. So I do have a magic IPP. The study posted suggests that with a CX or Titan today I would be about 4 1/3 to 4 1/2 inches. That would be fine too. Of course the doctors would not have shorted me as much with a CX or Titan so it's not really fair to guess. :roll:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:03 pm

So you can actually use a VED after an implant? And I went an tossed mine in the trash after surgery. Dang.
I know I've lost a good inch, maybe 1.5". (wife says so) Haven't measured my penis since I was in my 30's, and then I was 7.5". Almost afraid to measure my erection now, but flaccid it's 4".
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:35 pm

I have an LGX and I have my original (meaning pre-prostatectomy and E.D.) length. Just sayin'.

Return to “Implants”