Update about a cancelled planned operation and bad shrinkage

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cajun Jeff

Re: Update about a cancelled planned operation and bad shrinkage

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:11 pm

That is why you pump release pump release, exchange the blood. I agree it is not the same but it did keep the tissue stretched out. Good luck.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:13 pm

I used the medical version in the evenings while watching TV and had a bathmate that I used in the shower.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:19 am

guyinthedarkness wrote:Hello guys,

I just wanted to give you an update about my situtation and problems. I had a lot of stress with my insurance in last months because of my impant operation, but now they confirmed that they will absorb the costs for my implant and im about to get operated by Dr. Osmonov in Germany. The actual problem is that all operations were cancelled because of corona and the told me that i stil need to wait till end of the year, which is really depressing and frustrating for me. I have severe penile scaring and shrinkage which is the cause that i already have lost 1,57 (!) inch in length and a lot of girth in erect state. Im sure that by time it will get worse and worse like the years and months before. Im using a VED 30 minutes a day but to be honest ive never could gain back anything of my size in length or girth. Is there anything you could recommend me to stop this shrinkage? Im really afraid to lose anything i have. Dr. Osmonov told me in past that he already saw that the usage of a VED is not a reliable method to prevent shrinkage or to regain size. Maybe bevause i dont even have nocturnal erections anymore....

Would be nice to hear something of you!

Stay healthy and best regards!

Hi,

I hope you are fine, and your implant is working well. I just have a question, how was your process with insurance company? and how did you convince them! I have TK insurance
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

Return to “Implants”