Loss of GIRTH

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ricgre

Loss of GIRTH

Postby ricgre » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello fellow implante's !, I am now 12 months post 700 lgx and I was expecting to regain some of the girth that I had lost due to the implant by now but it's still the same, I asked the doc if there were different size cylinders that they use for girth and he told me one size fits all, I find that hard to beleive but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and any info or thoughts that might be helpful.
Thanks to all,
Rich

dmikesaw

Re: Loss of GIRTH

Postby dmikesaw » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 am

Yes, I am about 8 months post implant and much thinner than before (and shorter too). Most people on here claim to get thicker with the implant, but not me.......

dlampton

Postby dlampton » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 am

I'm one year out, had physical events that prevented aggressive inflation (back now to 2x+ per day). 7.5 before, 6;5 after, 7.0-7.25 now, depending on the humidity or something. Girth had been 6+ dropped to 5, back up to maybe 5;25. I want more girth and it's important to me.

When I say "before" I mean a good long while. Tiny hadn't been able go stand and salute the flag for over a year, so I could have shrunk from 7;5.

Overall, I'm very pleased and my guy did a great job. Right here in Oklahoma City.

Work, work, work!

As a friend of mine said his family was so poor growing up that if on Christmas morning he didn't have a hard-on, he wasn't going to have anything to play with all day.

Naples

Postby Naples » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Who was your guy on Okc?
54 ED, tried it all for last two years, was scheduled for titan implant Dec 11,2017. Insurance problems got approval finally. Implanted January 7, 2019, in Oklahoma City

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 pm

you guys need to create a signature with details of dates and what implant you have: it helps any of us fellow BB's answer your questions
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 am

Naples wrote:Who was your guy on Okc?

This is a pretty old thread, 5+ years.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 am

dlampton wrote:As a friend of mine said his family was so poor growing up that if on Christmas morning he didn't have a hard-on, he wasn't going to have anything to play with all day.

:lol:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 am

ricgre wrote:Hello fellow implante's !, I am now 12 months post 700 lgx and I was expecting to regain some of the girth that I had lost due to the implant by now but it's still the same, I asked the doc if there were different size cylinders that they use for girth and he told me one size fits all, I find that hard to beleive but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and any info or thoughts that might be helpful.
Thanks to all,
Rich

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:46 am

dmikesaw wrote:Yes, I am about 8 months post implant and much thinner than before (and shorter too). Most people on here claim to get thicker with the implant, but not me.......

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

dlampton wrote:I'm one year out, had physical events that prevented aggressive inflation (back now to 2x+ per day). 7.5 before, 6;5 after, 7.0-7.25 now, depending on the humidity or something. Girth had been 6+ dropped to 5, back up to maybe 5;25. I want more girth and it's important to me.

When I say "before" I mean a good long while. Tiny hadn't been able go stand and salute the flag for over a year, so I could have shrunk from 7;5.

Overall, I'm very pleased and my guy did a great job. Right here in Oklahoma City.

Work, work, work!

As a friend of mine said his family was so poor growing up that if on Christmas morning he didn't have a hard-on, he wasn't going to have anything to play with all day.

Larry

Return to “Implants”