Penile Implant Replacement Complications

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
smithfield

Re: Penile Implant Replacement Complications

Postby smithfield » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:52 am

wolfcreek wrote:I'm having the same problem. The surgeon connected the tubes and the pump is too high (it sits where my right testicle should be). And the pump pushes my right testicle up to the top of my scrotum. Causes pain while sitting, and also during certain sexual positions....

Hey wolfcreek,

Sorry to hear about your issue. To clarify, my testicle is in the right position but there's some sort of hydrocele or blood or scar tissue or something that is in the space where the pump would drop into, if it wasn't currently occupied. So instead, the pump is pushed high and against the skin. Currently on day 33 since surgery and I haven't seen any change. I started cycling day 25.

I have a follow up telehealth appointment on April 28th. I am still holding up hope that whatever this is will be reabsorbed into the body by then. If not, I'll set up another "check in" appointment on a monthly basis and by June or July with no change, I'll seriously start talking about the procedure Lost Sheep references.

-------------------------------------------------------
ED caused by trauma -- 2nd implant installed 3/6/2020 -- 35 years old -- AMS 700 15 cm -- Dr. Cohen @ Johns Hopkins

wolfcreek

Re: Penile Implant Replacement Complications

Postby wolfcreek » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:20 am

Good luck, let me know what happens, please....

Return to “Implants”