Removal of Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Removal of Implant

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 pm

"Tampons is where you abandon ship."" I call bullshi_. I had a good healthy sex life up till I hit 75. Then Prostate cancer made a call. I was stupid and rushed into surgery. (never do that) All my nerves were removed in a prostatectomy. No feeling , shrunken dead rat for a dick, wearing a piss pad daily but between my ears I still wanted sex. Even after the IPP, strong and hard, there is not nearly the girth. The nerves that make the blood vessels engorge in the glans and shaft are also dead. Not nearly the feeling I used to have. I really miss the sensation when my blood filled purple glans would first enter that wet pussy. Gone forever. Incontinence is still with me and I dribble all day. When I orgazim I piss urine. Wife hates that . At least you still have nerves. Hang in there you will make it.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Old Guy

Re: Removal of Implant

Postby Old Guy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 pm

NJ Fred, from your last post it sounds like you're doing somewhat better, or maybe now gotten used to the pain. (NOT)
Those hot baths have been one of the best things for my soreness.
I'm not diabetic but food is one of my downfalls too. It's a tough struggle. Keep hanging in there buddy, time is your friend now.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”