Titan Implant by the best: Dr. Kramer https://youtu.be/V-QtsQ_HB1Y

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Titan Implant by the best: Dr. Kramer https://youtu.be/V-QtsQ_HB1Y

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Azib92 wrote:Hey all.
Just another update: I’m kinda bored.
Day 8: Not much change regarding pain or swelling the last couple of days. The pain was a bit worse this morning but it has gotten better. I started back at work on day 6 so I guess the fact that my swelling and pain have stayed the same is a plus. I’ve had to tuck my 20% inflated penis to the side as leaving it up feels worse. I hope bending my penis and hence the cylinders sideways doesn’t mess with it. Especially since it’s 20% inflated. The soreness/pain in my penis due to bending to the side has gotten more bearable.
I see now what everyone on this site means when they say just give it time.
This procedure needs to time to recover. I guess I got excited cuz I saw one guy on here cycling at day 6 and sex at day 9. WTH. I was thinking. I’m young. I’m lying in bed all day. I should be good to go at the same rate. Not even close.
I definitely need another week or maybe 2 in order for the swelling to go down and start using this thing. Hopefully soon. The anticipation is killin me.
I don’t really care about anything. I just wanna see what it looks like fully loaded. You know!
Anyway. Will take some more time.
Update you soon.

You mentioned someone here talking about sex on day 9. They may have done it, but from everything I heard from my own surgeon and have read on the subject, that it not at all smart. You have just had surgery and the incision site is not yet healed. Having sex is an easy way to get an infection. I was cleared to begin cycling when I was ready for it, but my surgeon looked at my incision at the four week mark and asked me to be patient and wait one more week, both for sex and to get back in the pool to swim laps. In both cases it was not because I was sore or would hurt myself, but fear of infection because the area around just one stitch was still not fully healed.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Azib92

Postby Azib92 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Greg1956
Ur right about it bing way to early for sex. Honestly, I was initially hoping for early clearance as I figured the sooner I had the go ahead the sooner I could get active with my GF and save my relationship. However, given our current circumstances with this world pandemic I am not seeing anyone for quite a while. And it’s actually a good thing because knowing me I would have tried to hurry my healing process in order to get active sooner than later.
Now I have all the time to just rest and recover.
Also. I am keeping this secret from my girl. At least for now. So the stitched and swelling are pretty obvious right now.
I’ve decided. No need to touch anything until my swelling has fully subsided and stitches fully gone. As in there is no indication I’ve had anything done.
Also. I don’t wanna cycle to early and risk hurting the incision area
Dr. Kramer left me 20% inflated. He said it’s to avoid shrinking of the tissue. I guess that’s good. I’m gonna leave it as is. Im not deflating until I’m certain I can cycle properly without any issues.

Day 9: itching got a lot worse. I couldn’t help but scratch al over. And I got chills. Who do made me think I have symptoms of infection. Just got me paranoid. I also felt like my pump was Maybe attached to scrotum wall at the bottom. Although hard to tell because of all the swelling. Perhaps it’s just stuck in place. I asked dr. He said itching is normal in the healing process. I’ve noticed when I take ibuprofen the itching subsided. Weird.
He also said I should make sure the pump is not attached to anything. I’ve tried moving the pump around. It doesn’t move much but it seems to be free from the outer skin at least.

Today is Day 10: Itching is a lot better but definitely still there
Swelling till sorta the same. The pain is a little better though. It seems like the pain is a tiny bit better every day. And I feel more normal and agile every day.

the doc said average time to start cycling is 2-4 weeks. So I should give it another 1-2 weeks.
It’s honestly amazing how much progress I’ve made in the last 6 days. Day 4 I had a grapefruit for a scrotum with a lot of pain when standing. Now it’s almost normal size and the pain is very low. Just mild discomfort when standing or walking.

Do u guys have any input in how long it takes until the scrotum skin is paper thin like it is naturally. Like almost seethru u can see the outline of everything inside.
How long does that take? No swelling at all. And the pump floating around like it’s another boy.
Just wanna know average timeline.

Will update again when there is progress
27 yrs old. Titan 25 cm. (10 cm in. 15 cm out Including 1 cm RTE) ED all my life due to venous leak.
Implanted 3/17/2020 by Dr. Kramer (the best of the best)
Link to video on YouTube : https://youtu.be/V-QtsQ_HB1Y

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:03 pm

dude!! you are even younger than me. (33 by the way) that is so cool to know! i presume that once you are fully healed, your tinder game is going to be strong af... haha your bio be like "bet you i can do you for two hours non stop" :lol:

Lot of guys are able to answer you that question, but if you are recovering this fast... by the end of week 5 or 6 you should be good, but i will let the guys that have implants here answer that question for ya.

Have you thought about how your life is going to be after? how are you going to tell them? how is your dating life after? what are your thoughts here? super curious,

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:10 am

Very interested to hear about dating life impact after an implant from you guys.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Azib92

Postby Azib92 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Hey. Thereisehope
I am loving this new implant. If you want to chat lemme know. I can be honest and Frank!
Im not sure about dating just yet as I’ve just gotten implant and about to start my dating journey. What I can tell you is that there is 100 percent guarantee of erection. That’s unmatched! Even a young healthy adult male can’t match that percentage! So I’m very satisfied. And can’t wait to see where this takes me. All I know is that I will approach woman with a lot more confidence and alpha in me. Until now I was afraid to bed them. Now I will make it my main goal to!
But I’m classy. I don’t post sexual innuendo on apps. Even Tinder.

And here’s my newest update!
Day 12:
Swelling down a bit more as well as pain. But nothing too noticeable. Although the itching seems to have gotten better as well. Still there. But better
But the most important part!
I couldn’t wait any longer. I still have some swelling but I could make out the deflate button so I decided to take the plunge.
After much manipulation and almost giving up a few times I found a spot that was tolerable and got it to deflate. I then inflated and surprised at how easy it was. After reading how everyone said it was hard as a rock. Not for me. It felt kind of the same as the sample they gave me. Tough but not hard to pump at all. From the start.
I got it to what i assume is about 80-90 percent and stopped as it was painful. I left it for about 25 min. Dr. Kramer said cycling 2 times a day for 5 min was enough.
Will take this one day at a time as I have until now.
My current size is less than my pre op size but I’m hoping I regain some size as I go. As others have. Even though it’s a titan. I can feel that there’s is some room to stretch in the shaft as well as the base. And some mild swelling in scrotum.
Pre op was 5.8-6.2. Post op is about 5.3-5.4 in front, 5.1 in back (depending where u measure) it’s less than an inch.
Except. Pre op. My flacos stretch was up to 7.0 inches. So I was hoping to get something close to that. Hopefully the cycling will get me to 6. I would be very satisfied. I mean I’m not even complaining now with 5.2 as it’s hard as a rock and listens to its master :)
I’ve tried to add pics but it says file is too large. Oh well
I’m not super impressed with the girth as I’m used to my own fat weapon. This one is a bit skinny. From the side. It’s flat. From the top it’s wider. But it’s hard as a rock. I don’t think the girls will analyze. They’ll just remember how it feels.
27 yrs old. Titan 25 cm. (10 cm in. 15 cm out Including 1 cm RTE) ED all my life due to venous leak.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:13 pm

Azib92 wrote:Hey. Thereisehope
I am loving this new implant. If you want to chat lemme know. I can be honest and Frank!
Im not sure about dating just yet as I’ve just gotten implant and about to start my dating journey. What I can tell you is that there is 100 percent guarantee of erection. That’s unmatched! Even a young healthy adult male can’t match that percentage! So I’m very satisfied. And can’t wait to see where this takes me. All I know is that I will approach woman with a lot more confidence and alpha in me. Until now I was afraid to bed them. Now I will make it my main goal to!
But I’m classy. I don’t post sexual innuendo on apps. Even Tinder.

And here’s my newest update!
Day 12:
Swelling down a bit more as well as pain. But nothing too noticeable. Although the itching seems to have gotten better as well. Still there. But better
But the most important part!
I couldn’t wait any longer. I still have some swelling but I could make out the deflate button so I decided to take the plunge.
After much manipulation and almost giving up a few times I found a spot that was tolerable and got it to deflate. I then inflated and surprised at how easy it was. After reading how everyone said it was hard as a rock. Not for me. It felt kind of the same as the sample they gave me. Tough but not hard to pump at all. From the start.
I got it to what i assume is about 80-90 percent and stopped as it was painful. I left it for about 25 min. Dr. Kramer said cycling 2 times a day for 5 min was enough.
Will take this one day at a time as I have until now.
My current size is less than my pre op size but I’m hoping I regain some size as I go. As others have. Even though it’s a titan. I can feel that there’s is some room to stretch in the shaft as well as the base. And some mild swelling in scrotum.
Pre op was 5.8-6.2. Post op is about 5.3-5.4 in front, 5.1 in back (depending where u measure) it’s less than an inch.
Except. Pre op. My flacos stretch was up to 7.0 inches. So I was hoping to get something close to that. Hopefully the cycling will get me to 6. I would be very satisfied. I mean I’m not even complaining now with 5.2 as it’s hard as a rock and listens to its master :)
I’ve tried to add pics but it says file is too large. Oh well
I’m not super impressed with the girth as I’m used to my own fat weapon. This one is a bit skinny. From the side. It’s flat. From the top it’s wider. But it’s hard as a rock. I don’t think the girls will analyze. They’ll just remember how it feels.

It would be cool to exchange a few pm's. I have a private Skype account that we can use to chat freely. Do you have any?

Azib92

Postby Azib92 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:48 am

Hey Thereishope
You can skype me. Azberg92@gmail.com

So another update:
Day 26 post op:
So last night I finally had sex. And this morning. Just wanted to update right away.
I know it’s kinda soon. We had sex for 2.5 hrs, and then again 2 hrs in the morning. With a couple of brakes. It was amazing. To be able to perform on demand like that without any issues. It was easy to pump without her noticing. The only thing she noticed is some leftover stitches in my scrotum. Otherwise she knew nothing.
The only issue right now is that there is significant pain when she’s grinding back and forth and the cylinders bend a little. It’s very painful. Or when she comes at the tip of the cylinders. There was a few times that I flinched real bad or that I thought my dick was gonna fall off.
Dr. Kramer told me that it’s just still healing and needs time to adjust. The tissue around the cylinders need time to adjust to the bending and all
Im gonna wait and let it heal more.
But I’m so glad and relieved that this implant performs exactly as advertised.
I am a new man

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:21 pm

The titan is supposed to expose the bottom chamber of your erection so if your erection looks flat you might have just not gotten used to the implant yet and are lacking a arousal response at the moment. My doctor says it can take a bit to get accustomed to the implant. Also that bottom chamber has the same blood supply as your glans so your glans may also not be engorging as well. With your glans engorged you may gain another 1/2 inch of length. At 15cm you should have 5.9” of external implant and add that to engorged glans and you should be just shy of 7”. Once your bottom chamber of your erection engorges that should also add to your girth. I am about 1/4 inch short of my pre op trimix erection and I might have more mid shaft erection girth. I’m over 6 months post op. I’m pretty sure you will hit your 7” stretch test length as your implant expands over time. I read a doctors study that when it comes time to get a new implant most men increase to a implant that’s 2-3 cm bigger then the original one. Dr Eid says that 95% of titans last 5 years and 75% will last 10+ years.

Azib92

Postby Azib92 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Thank you Nextstepimplant
I thought I should have 5.9 as well. Maybe the 15 CM is not fully out or It’s a measurement error
Right now I have gotten to at most 5.9 inches including glans which is about half inch more than the tips of cylinders in a non aroused state. I’m hoping the implant stretches more and I can Reach 6.5 at least
Either way I’m very satisfied.
Do u still have pain during sex? At 6 months.
Im hoping it’s not a permanent thing.

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:26 pm

I do not have pain anymore. I believe as well as told that this is due to the fact I have reached my full potential and my implant is not stretching me out anymore.

Return to “Implants”