Corona Cock Block in Louisiana

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ftcharlie

Corona Cock Block in Louisiana

Postby ftcharlie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:19 am

Hi All. I was scheduled for surgery to receive an AMS 700 LGX from Dr. Henry in Shreveport. I’m in my 40’s, very healthy and active but have battled with ED and low T since my 20s. Yesterday, I received a call from the hospital in Shreveport informing me that all elective surgeries are canceled due to the Corona fears. I am very disappointed. On the bright side, I have decided to move forward with Kramer or Eid ASAP. Can someone please message me with a contact email for Kramer or Eid? Thanks for all the great information and encouragement. Looking forward to going bionic.

Wade1958

Re: Corona Cock Block in Louisiana

Postby Wade1958 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:28 am

Best decision you have ever made !
60 Very short period of ED,18 cm AMS cx 9/24/2018 Severe fibrosis , peyroines etc. second surgery 2/6/2019 to finish repairs from the first . Third surgery 12/13/2019 3 1/2 hour revision 16 cm titan so far so good. DR Wang Houston Texas

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:53 am

ftcharlie wrote:Hi All. I was scheduled for surgery to receive an AMS 700 LGX from Dr. Henry in Shreveport. I’m in my 40’s, very healthy and active but have battled with ED and low T since my 20s. Yesterday, I received a call from the hospital in Shreveport informing me that all elective surgeries are canceled due to the Corona fears. I am very disappointed. On the bright side, I have decided to move forward with Kramer or Eid ASAP. Can someone please message me with a contact email for Kramer or Eid? Thanks for all the great information and encouragement. Looking forward to going bionic.

Welcome to the forum frcharlie,

Might be two of the easiest Doctors in the world to find.

Google these

Dr Kramer penile implants

Dr. Eid penile implants
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 pm

I’m scheduled April 6th to have extensive hardware in my back from a failed fusion surgery 15 months ago removed. The constant pain I’m in makes it an extreme priority for me. Yet I just saw a HHS official on the news calling on doctors to cancel all non life saving surgeries. Fuck!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

ftcharlie

Postby ftcharlie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Just heard from Dr. Eid's office. Elective surgeries such as IPP are canceled in New York as well. It appears Dr. Eid is on hold for the moment.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Yep, I was just going to chime in that *all elective* surgery is going to be put on hold.
My appt. for my follow up on my implant that was on the 2nd was supposed to happen this Monday

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:35 pm

I was scheduled to have my revision surgery on the 30th but my employer has canceled all vacations. Not that it matters the hospital has canceled elective surgery anyway.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:01 am

Hi, I write from Spain. If I were you, I would postpone implant till corona issue gets solved. As you know, Spain is one of the most affected countries in the world by this pandemia. United States is getting worse everyday. In Spain, doctors have postponed ALL surgeries, and even those implanted before the confinament, are not activated in their time, the activation has been postponed till corona is solved. People has to stay at home except if they have a serious health problem, and activation of an implant is not one. I don't think there is a real problem wait weeks for activation, but if you can avoid, it is not going to damage anything and you don't take the risk.

Every person that go with surgery before pandemia is solved, take the risk of not being activated in months.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:11 am

I understand your disappointment but better safe than sorry. Louisiana guy here as well. Had mine done on Jan 13 . You will love the new you. Had mine done in New Orleans. A few days before I had mine done Magic Mike had his done by Dr Eid. I’m sure he can give you info.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:31 am

Now is not the time to come to NYC under any circumstance. Everyone needs to stay home for a bit.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Implants”