Cycle protocol

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mk2020mk

Cycle protocol

Postby Mk2020mk » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Lads any good cycle protocol I can follow for the best possible chance to go from 5 to back to 6 ? Thanks

Lost Sheep

Re: Cycle protocol

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Help us help you. A bit of your clinical history would be helpful, otherwise we are just making wild guesses.

What model of implant do you have?

Your previous measurement: When was it taken? Before E.D., immediately pre-op? Was it in full, natural (as much as you could get if immediately pre-op) erection or stretch test or by an injection of erectile drugs? Was it by simply stretching your penis?

Your measurement protocol: I assume you pressed the end of a measuring tool against you pubic bone and are measuring much like your foot is measured in a shoe store.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Mk2020mk

Postby Mk2020mk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:28 am

I had a titan installed 3 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with a venous leak which was causing me position dependent ed I could only maintain a erection on my left side.
I measured my erection just before surgery on my side and it was 6 inches now it's 5.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 pm

At three weeks you are still very early in the healing process. The first time I fully inflated my implant I measured 4.5". After a year I was back to my lifelong 6.5". I am not a medical professional, but I believe after implant surgery your penis has been through a lot of trauma and just doesn't want to be cooperative. At about 5 weeks I saw a big jump when my penis began to relax and seemed willing to participate.

To answer your question about protocol, here is mine. I tend to wake up slowly. As soon as I am coherent, I pump to the max and then fall asleep again. I love it because it fits well into my schedule and has the added bonus of seeming like I have morning wood like the good old days. I also cycle at night when I go to bed. My wife and I have sex 3-4 times a week, but 7 days a week I pump up when I get into bed. If it's a non-sex night I may lay there and read while I am pumped. I found it awkward not to cycle in bed. My wife loves my implant, but was not into the idea of me sitting and watching TV in the family room with a hard dick.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”