Will it Work?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ITSDISP

Will it Work?

Postby ITSDISP » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm

I am 53. At 46 I was told I had Prostrate Cancer. I retired from a large fire dept. That is where the prostrate cancer came from. No one in the family has ever had it. It is running rampant in the fire service. It was down hill from there. Pills injections and etc. Nothing like telling your wife, hold that thought while I go give myself a shot in my dick.

It gets worst. Apparently I was blessed with a big package. My ex wife hated it. My current wife loved it. Even with ex girl friends, I knew I had something. I have always been restricted on certain positions. I have never had the problem with sex with my wife or ex's. Never turned down. It was unreal. I would be with other men, who complained about their wife's. Never had that problem.

That brings me to age 46 and down hill in depression. When your hot wife is not jumping all over you it isnt good. She claims age, but I never accepted it. She doesn't understand how the size has affected me. All I want is something big to make her happy.

I am scheduled for March 31. I have begged the doctor to used the biggest possible. All I get is, the most we can do is what the size is after trimix. That gives me about 5". I need 7". I have read that I could be thicker, which would make me happy also. Mine is so bad that doctor's have to ask me if I am circumcised.

tomas1

Re: Will it Work?

Postby tomas1 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:53 pm

I'd recommend you get a different doctor.
Wouldn't he measure you while you're unconscious on the table?
That's what determines what he or she will put in.
My doc never asked or stretched or induced an erection prior to surgery and he got it perfectly.
I repeat, get a different doctor.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lost Sheep

Re: Will it Work?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Have you seen videos of the operation? The measurement of the inside of your penis is very informative. It becomes clear that if a surgeon installs an implant longer than the current length of the inside of your penis, you run a very real risk of greater problems than loss of length. A too-long implant runs a very real risk of eroding through the end of your penis, with attendant tissue necrosis and further length loss.

It has been demonstrated that some (recently lost) length can be restored by use of a vacuum erection device. it is recommended that the therapy go on for about 60 days pre-op. But the good news is that the greatest gains are in the early weeks.

DO NOT OVERDO the vacuum. You can interrupt the therapy protocol. Discuss with your surgeon.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21054791
I know the full article is available on the web, but will take me some time to find it.
This might work

https://www.academia.edu/31627673/Vacuu ... er_Therapy

Try to find this article
Vacuum Preparation Optimization of Cylinder Length and Postoperative Daily Inflation Reduces Complaints of Shortened Penile Length Following Implantation of Inflatable Penile Prosthesis”… Sellers, Dineen, Salem, Wilson, from “Advances in Sexual Medicine”, 2013, 3, 14-18
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”