Pain when inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mk2020mk

Pain when inflated

Postby Mk2020mk » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:03 am

It's 8 days since surgery when I'm fully inflated it's a uncomfortable feeling I love the erection it gives me but can't see myself haveing s good time with this feeling will this feeling go or am I fucked.

Quester

Re: Pain when inflated

Postby Quester » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:52 am

I had the same issue when first activated by the time I got cleared for sex by the doctor some 3 weeks later I noticed the pain only after being inflated to 100% for over 30 minutes. We my wife and I found that at lower inflation we had great sex without issues. I’m about 6 months post op and cycle to 100% at least twice a day and leave it up for 30 or so minutes. It just takes time to heal fully
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Mk2020mk

Postby Mk2020mk » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:58 am

Quester wrote:I had the same issue when first activated by the time I got cleared for sex by the doctor some 3 weeks later I noticed the pain only after being inflated to 100% for over 30 minutes. We my wife and I found that at lower inflation we had great sex without issues. I’m about 6 months post op and cycle to 100% at least twice a day and leave it up for 30 or so minutes. It just takes time to heal fully

Have u seen any growth from this ?

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Most of us have some discomfort from being erect early on. It fades over time. At 3 weeks, I could be erect but after 10 minutes or so it would start to ache. And I'd get pain on the sides of my dick, just behind the head, where the cylinder tips started.

By 6 weeks, I only pain if I applied pressure or stayed erect for at least a half hour. But "pressure" included using it for the intended purpose. We had to be very careful and slow for another month or so.

My doctor had me cycling up two to four times a day for 20 minutes each time, minimum. He said that would be the best regimen for growth. I gained almost an inch from my post-surgery length, and back to about what I was when I was young.

I don't know exactly when the pain faded, but the ache was telling me I was still stretching the tissues, and probably growing slowly.

You'll undoubtedly feel much better over time. Let me know if you want to ask questions. Drop me a PM.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Mk2020mk wrote:It's 8 days since surgery when I'm fully inflated it's a uncomfortable feeling I love the erection it gives me but can't see myself haveing s good time with this feeling will this feeling go or am I fucked.

8 DAYS?!?!?!?

I still get a discomfortable feeling when fully inflated more than two years after implant. Of course, it takes about an hour and a half for it to become uncomfortable. And it IS similar to the slight discomfort I felt with the strong erections I had as a teenager. It actually is a bit comforting.

What I am saying is, "Give it time." In the meantime, enjoy the "stretch". Not unlike when you stretch your arm and back muscles when you rise in the morning.

Do not overdo it. Your incisions are still healing.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:33 pm

MK2020 sent you a pm
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”