Can't orgasm during intercourse

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jack317

Re: Can't orgasm during intercourse

Postby Jack317 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:23 pm

frank66665 wrote:ciao jack, hai detto che fai molta fatica a raggiungere l'orgasmo, ma eri già lungo prima della protesi?, hai detto che frequenti le ragazze su appuntamento, ti sei dichiarato di avere una protesi oppure sei riuscito a fare il gonfiaggio senza fartene accorgere?

Hey there I used Google translate so hopefully I am answering your question. I did tell her up front what was up and it was kind of fun she watches me pump it up and liked the idea that as long as she wanted it I could give it. I was not that way prior to my prostate cancer surgery and implant i had to really concentrate hard not to pop off too early. I did have one girl prior to this one that I did not mention the implant too just reached down and pumped it up. I don't require a ton of pumps (unfortunately due to my size probably) and from inactivated to activated is not a massive difference.
Jack
60 yrs old
Pasadena, CA
Radical non nerve sparing (open cut) prostatectomy Dec 2013
Implant date 12.26.19

peyroniesjr

Re: Can't orgasm during intercourse

Postby peyroniesjr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 am

Hey Guy,

Have your wife touch your balls / perineum very sensitive down there it may also help!

Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Return to “Implants”