WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LknRon

WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:44 pm

For you guys that have read and replied to my past post, you are going to say what the heck, boy did he change his mind! I'll start by saying, YES i changed my mind by the help of this forum and everyones replies. As i stated in my last post, my wife and I watched every youtube video posted by Dr.Andrew Kramer. And all I can say is he is AMAZING! Everyone was right by how genuine and down to earth of a Doctor that he is. If you watch his videos or listened to his podcasts he is EXACTLY in person what he is in his social media. So my wife and I have decided that we want to share our experience with everyone from the week before the consult, the day of consult, the day of surgery, and each day of recovery afterwards. Also, my wife and I feel it's extremely important for women to hear a woman's point of view of the procedure and the implant as they are going through this process every bit as much as we are. After all, when you're happily married or have a partner the penis becomes a mutual property LOL. So Renee is starting her post from "A Woman's Point of View" and her username is "LknRenee". So this is the first post of our Life changing surgery with the awesome super great surgeon Dr.Andrew Kramer in Baltimore! Next post will be the start of our story and journey through this.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

LknRon

Re: WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:22 pm

March 3, 2020-Measurements Before Flying To Baltimore to Consult with Dr.Andrew Kramer

I measured roughly 6 3/4 length with a semi erection.
Girth I measured 5 3/4. With the same semi erection.
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:36 pm

March 4, 2020- Leaving Charlotte early Wed morning for Baltimore to see Dr.Kramer for Consult Day

Needless to say, we are both extremely nervous, but at the same time very excited! We arrived at Chesapeake Urology which is literally a 10 minute drive from the airport. Or as i would say, a $10 Uber ride. When we arrived at his office, we felt so comfortable as to where we were located and as to where his office was and that is because of his youtube video he created. Heres the link: https://youtu.be/91m4slyBtYQ

When we arrived at the front desk, all we had to do was give our insurance card and my ID. The staff literally took us back on the exact minute of our appointment time. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but i've read and have been at multiple offices where you wait and wait in the lobby. Not the case with his office. You could tell from the very beginning this was a finely tuned staff orchestrated by who I would say Dr.Kramer and Danielle Fisher. My wife and I met Dr.Kramer a few minutes later and instantly became comfortable! I had my yellow notebook pad with at least 30 questions. Honestly, by the time he had finished talking with me he had answered 28 out of the 30 questions I had before I could ask him. He doesn't know this but when he left the room for a couple minutes to bring samples of the Titan and AMS my wife and I looked at each other with relief and gave each other a big high five! It was love at first sight! My wife calls it a bromance but honestly after all these months of extreme stress, this was a ton of weight off my shoulders. I've been in business for myself since I was 23 years old and have grown the talent to master first impressions. I have hired hundreds of employees and denied the same off of first impressions, but this was the most important decision for me because I did not want to get this one wrong. So we finished up the consult, my wife and I went out into his lobby proudly took pictures in front of his practices name and ordered an Uber to take us to our hotel and celebrate in Baltimore Harbor (which was a great area if you want to extend your experience.) Im attaching pictures below.
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:48 pm

March 5, 2020- THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED! SURGERY DAY WITH DR.KRAMER!WHICH IM CALLING THIS "PENIS BY KRAMER"

My wife and I had a nice dinner the night before surgery and a few drinks LOL. I followed Doctors orders and didn't drink or eat anything after 12pm. I made a mental mistake and didn't estimate the Uber ride from the city to his office because of traffic during a work day and was stressed the whole ride! I was 10 minutes late. But no sooner then I got there Sandi met me at the front desk and gave me some paperwork and a wrist band and away I went. They were so kind to my wife and told her as soon as they started the IV they would bring her back to spend some time with me before I went into surgery. Dr.Kramer came into the room energetic, happy, positive and we reconfirmed that I was having the Titan implant with the Legacy pump. So a few minutes later Dr.Kramer left the room and I was tended to all his staff and anesthesiologist, all whom were very comfortable to answer any questions we had. At no time, did we EVER feel like we were being rushed and pushed through to the next patient. They gave me an IV and nothing was injected into my IV until I was in the surgery room. I didn't need anything to make me feel comfortable or relaxed and maybe that was because I was excited about this procedure. So the first picture I am posting now is the lobby for his surgical department which is attached to his Urology office (you walk through one lobby to get to the next lobby), the second picture of me in a hairnet is prior to surgery, and the third picture is me in a hair net after surgery with a Ginger Ale which from what my wife tells me, was approximately 1 hour of away time that she was sitting in the lobby. When I was talking about they are on time, I am not kidding about this, when I am laying on the surgery table before they put me to sleep, I looked over at the clock and it was exactly 9:30AM, which was the time of my scheduled surgery.
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

erik821

Postby erik821 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Awww....congratulations guys. :D

And if I had a wife that looked like yours 100% I would get an implant. Just saying.
Last edited by erik821 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:58 pm

March 5, 2020- HEADING TO THE HOTEL MINUTES AFTER SURGERY

We called an Uber to pick us up and to make 2 stops. One to go to a local pharmacy near Dr.Kramers office and then to take us to our hotel room around the Harbor in Baltimore. I want to give you this gentlemen's contact info because if you have the pleasure of meeting him, he is one classy guy and would do anything to help you! From the doctors office, the pharmacy and the hotel was approximately $65.00, but I also added a lot of tip. He picked us up on the day we went home from our hotel to the airport which was approximately $50.00 as well and he was a very nice guy. I do not have his last name but we call him "Muhammed, our Lyft Driver". He owns a shuttle service and works for Uber and Lyft both. His number is 443-850-4639, he is completely okay with me sharing this! So the pictures that I'm going to show are from when we arrived back to the hotel right after surgery, I went straight to lay in bed, took a few naps, ordered room service, watched a few movies, had a lot of good conversations with my wife and we both were still talking about Dr.Kramer. I took no pain medicine besides ibuprofen and Tylenol because I didn't want to take the pain medicine and Dr.Kramer said I would heal quicker if I did not take the pain meds. The toughest part about the day of surgery is having to keep the catheter in my pee hole until 6am the next morning. Im a side sleeper and that sucked butt! Honestly, I didn't know if the discomfort and occasional soreness was from the surgery or the catheter. I found out the next morning it was that damn catheter. Because it was easy sailing once I cut the catheter fill tube and released the water from the balloon and easily slid that sucker out I was ready to run! See pictures below!
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:27 pm

March 6, 2020- The day after surgery, Wow I can't believe how GREAT I feel!

Got up early at 6am just so I didn't break Doctors orders and did not take the catheter out any earlier. Still no pain, of course some muscle soreness and aggravation from the catheter. After removing the catheter, I was a happy man! My wife unwrapped the gauze like it was Christmas morning! Unfortunately what she saw was one ugly penis LOL! I definitely wouldn't frame these for any keepsake, however I knew what to expect thanks to FrankTalk forums! Some of the penises I saw looked like one from a cadaver! We were both very pleased. I urinated without the catheter with a slight and I mean slight burn (I will say I took one Azo Tablet before I took the catheter out, which if you've never taken it, it will turn your urine a reddish/orange so don't be alarmed). Im showing pictures of the incision which is honestly, at the most an inch. How the heck Dr.Kramer can work in such a small space blows my mind! But it says even more about Dr.Kramer and how he listened to my concerns at my consult. I told him I had fears of the size of the scar and my 1000% other concern was will I still be able to achieve morning wood, afternoon wood, and evening wood on my own, for I was always able to get an erection but keeping it during intercourse was a challenge. So you'll see the video of my surgery at this link and notice that he does not dilate my corpus, he only inserted the measurement tool for the proper implant which to me is AMAZING! He did have some challenges with the lower part of my corpus because of scar tissue which I believe was due to using Cock rings over the past few years. So here's the link to my surgery: https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

Dr.Kramer visited our hotel room around 3pm. He examined me and we talked about the procedure and taking care of myself post surgery. He gave us his cell number at the day of surgery and told us to contact him anytime we had a concern. It still blows my mind that a doctor goes out of his way with the type of volume that he does to come to our hotel room to check on me which saved me a trip having to go back to his office. I feel like we are all friends now!
Here is a video of my recovery setup:
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

erik821

Postby erik821 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Dude you are my f**cking hero. I'm not kidding. Thank you so much for posting these pics and for the play by play. It's super helpful and motivating. I can't wait to hear where you're at 2 weeks from now. Keep up the good work. 8-)

One question though, in the video (which was not easy to watch btw) he didn't show where he put the saline reservoir. Where did it go and can you feel it?
Last edited by erik821 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GOLD HORSE

Postby GOLD HORSE » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:52 pm

What a great details of your surgery .it is just going to be great a little painful for several weeks.
It is nothing better than a BIONIC DICK.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:16 pm

March 7, 2020- Day 2-Heading Home, Getting Ready for our Flight

After being released by Dr.Kramer yesterday, I continued to be a good patient and stay in the room and ice, drink plenty of fluids and laid on my back. I knew that tommorow's flight was going to be the biggest challenge with going through TSA, Check in, waiting at the gate etc...It was a piece of cake.
I took this video prior to heading to the airport.
Muhammed, our lyft driver picked us up at our hotel, promptly at 12:30pm. We arrived at the airport at 1pm. Muhammed lifted all our luggage for us and gave them to the skycap because he knew I had surgery and couldn't lift any baggage. FYI, my wife and I always pack heavy LOL! Muhammed was the last person we saw on the last day of our journey. Just like Dr.Kramer and all his staff felt like family. Muhammed seemed to feel the same way, for he was the driver that picked us up the day of surgery. Anyways, my wife and I said goodbye to Baltimore and settled in at a nice little pub in the airport. We arrived 2 hours early at the airport so I had to find somewhere comfortable to lounge with my ice packs. It was nice to have a beer and reflect on our experience. The next thing that happened was another great experience because I drank a few beers I needed to excuse myself to the restroom to urinate and to change out my ice pack. My oh my what a nice surprise! While I was in the stall, and unwrapped my jockstrap I was happy to find a very nice natural erection! What more can make a man happy to have a few beers and have a big erection?! This may sound weird but inside the stall I said to myself, "God I love Dr.Kramer!" Flight went well, it was very easy to get up out of my seat about mid flight and exchange the instant ice packs with a fresh one, arrived home and I've been icing ever since. See the pictures posted below!
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
52 Years Old
"Penis by Kramer"

Return to “Implants”