WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnidium

Re: WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

Postby Cnidium » Thu May 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Hey man, I am so happy for your outcome. I have a virtually identical implant with very great outcome as well. What
I also really like is your happiness with Kramer. I personally went with Eid, but posts like yours make me feel confident that I have a back up in case Eid retires by the time I need a revision.

I got my done when I was 27 (2.5 years ago). It was some 'old' guys like you who convinced me to just do it. IMO you did the absolute right thing. I hope it treats you well for a very long time.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 pm

cnidium !

So great to hear from you ! I am glad you are doing well

Best, from tangerine
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Thu May 21, 2020 12:54 pm

My Wife ( Renee ) and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary and her birthday. Our anniversary was on May 15th and Renee's birthday was May 16th. Double Wammie Right? LOL

Anyways we received multiple gifts and well wishes from friends and families on both days. The following Sunday Renee and I were laying in bed relaxing after a long happy weekend. We both said this almost at the same time " You know who gave us the best gift for these two special occasions and he doesn't even know?" Dr. Kramer. He gave us a GIFT we could never forget. Our Sex Life was always good, but now it is INCREDIBLE!! Honestly there are days that Renee will actually tell me we need to skip a day because she is still sore which makes me smile Ear to Ear!! Thank you Dr. Andrew Kramer.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

DonkeyDong10

Postby DonkeyDong10 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:59 pm

LknRon wrote:My Wife ( Renee ) and I just celebrated our wedding anniversary and her birthday. Our anniversary was on May 15th and Renee's birthday was May 16th. Double Wammie Right? LOL

Anyways we received multiple gifts and well wishes from friends and families on both days. The following Sunday Renee and I were laying in bed relaxing after a long happy weekend. We both said this almost at the same time " You know who gave us the best gift for these two special occasions and he doesn't even know?" Dr. Kramer. He gave us a GIFT we could never forget. Our Sex Life was always good, but now it is INCREDIBLE!! Honestly there are days that Renee will actually tell me we need to skip a day because she is still sore which makes me smile Ear to Ear!! Thank you Dr. Andrew Kramer.

Congrats to you and the First Lady on another successful year married! Happy Belated Bday! I can’t wait to get my Kramer new penis! I’m a true believer in a great compliment comes when a woman says “I’m sore” after sex... that means you went deep and wide, and the job was done well! She will never look anywhere else for satisfaction!! Congrats Bro!!!!
ED issues started around 44, Received Implant 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1, pump broke within a year and Implanted again by Dr. Hakky Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Select Number Penis / Looks can be deceiving

Hey Guys, Renee and I are celebrating our 3 month post surgery with Dr. Kramer. All is going GREAT. After looking back over the past years and looking at old pictures of my Penis We believe there is a Major difference that I dont see much hype about. Comparing my Pre Op and Post Op pictures I do not see much difference. The biggest and best feature of my new Penis is HOW DAMN HARD IT WILL BECOME. Renee and I joke all the time how much it reminds us of the option our Select Number Bed gives us. Some nights we want a softer bed to sleep and some nights we want a harder bed to sleep. Its the same with my Penis. Depending on what sexual activity we want to do, I will ask Renee what number do you prefer? She answers anywhere from 5 to 12. Generally the max amount of pumps I can pump now is around 15 Max. When I go 15 I could cut glass with this thing. Never in my lifetime with my youth and blood flow would my penis achieve the HARDNESS OF MY NEW UPGRADE!!!

So If I was still thinking about this surgery and someone told me how HARD I can become, this would've been every more of a No Brainer. I guarantee with the Titan that no woman has ever had a man with this kind of erection in their life. No Way unless it was a toy. LOL

Any how, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll talk back next week;-)

Ron
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

DonkeyDong10

Postby DonkeyDong10 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:08 pm

LknRon wrote:Select Number Penis / Looks can be deceiving

Hey Guys, Renee and I are celebrating our 3 month post surgery with Dr. Kramer. All is going GREAT. After looking back over the past years and looking at old pictures of my Penis We believe there is a Major difference that I dont see much hype about. Comparing my Pre Op and Post Op pictures I do not see much difference. The biggest and best feature of my new Penis is HOW DAMN HARD IT WILL BECOME. Renee and I joke all the time how much it reminds us of the option our Select Number Bed gives us. Some nights we want a softer bed to sleep and some nights we want a harder bed to sleep. Its the same with my Penis. Depending on what sexual activity we want to do, I will ask Renee what number do you prefer? She answers anywhere from 5 to 12. Generally the max amount of pumps I can pump now is around 15 Max. When I go 15 I could cut glass with this thing. Never in my lifetime with my youth and blood flow would my penis achieve the HARDNESS OF MY NEW UPGRADE!!!

So If I was still thinking about this surgery and someone told me how HARD I can become, this would've been every more of a No Brainer. I guarantee with the Titan that no woman has ever had a man with this kind of erection in their life. No Way unless it was a toy. LOL

Ron

Man you have indeed been an inspiration to say the least. Your GIRTH is indeed impressive looking at the before and after pics. In less than a week I will travel from Atlanta to Baltimore for my surgery date with Dr. Kramer. I’m beyond excited! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to my new penis, girth and impressive hardness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ED issues started around 44, Received Implant 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1, pump broke within a year and Implanted again by Dr. Hakky Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1.

manfriend60
Location: Way out in the country northwest of Charleston South Carolina

Postby manfriend60 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Looks awesome man!!!
64, Retired teacher near Charleston SC. ed about 20 years. Started tri mix last January. Then Super Tri mix. Now quad mix. Mixed results. One more year til Medicare. :P

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Ron

Great looking dick! Looks thick
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:14 am

Ron

Beautiful dick and I love the clean shaven look! So happy for you.
flaccid sit 2.JPG
flaccid sit 2.JPG (198.8 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:26 am

Thank you so much for the journal. Please keep posting your progress monthly. It’s helping a lot of folks here.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”