WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NextStepImplant

Re: WOW! I DID A 180 AND NOW PROUD TO HAVE A PENIS BY KRAMER!

Postby NextStepImplant » Fri May 01, 2020 2:17 pm

@ LknRon
Have you noticed that NeedleD hasn’t posted since his little freak out? My guess is he uses multiple profiles and starts shit on his NeedleD profile.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 01, 2020 2:53 pm

erik821 wrote:
LknRon wrote:I wonder if my partner was a man would it had been okay???

Not to divert the topic but that is an excellent question.

Carry on.

The answer to LknRon's question is, "Yes". And there is a reason why. Even men who do not have E.D. of any sort themselves are still men and have the sensibilities of men.

As I understand it (and I hope Paul does not mind me putting words in his mouth), the principle reason women are excluded from full participation on the site is that their ability to comment on men's unedited and (mostly) uncensored posts would have a chilling effect on SOME men's willingness to be completely candid.

Balancing the advantage of women's opinions and experiences to that chill is a difficult balance to achieve and Paul has my sympathies. A limited participation for female members is being explored. In the meantime, there are other sites and support groups available, though they are not nearly so well-attended as FrankTalk. Pity, that. But it is what it is.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DonkeyDong10

Postby DonkeyDong10 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:51 pm

Congrats!! Thanks so much for posting your journey, your documentation and pics are beyond amazing, and greatly helps me as I am considering Dr. Kramer. It was weird to see your video because like you, prior to hour surgery I have seen all videos posted on YouTube, and remember Kramer speaking so highly of this great couple! Have you posted any post op updates? I live in Atlanta and considering Dr. Tariq Hakky, but I am leaning more towards Dr. Kramer. I am concerned since i presume you need a two week follow up? You seem so up beat after your surgery it’s motivational to see this. I’m very curious about pre- op like blood work, etc., how was this handled? Would love to know how you are doing now and if you are fully functional (Hint Hint) ...Today I found this forum, and so glad I saw your post and impressive pics....
ED issues started around 44, Received Implant 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1, pump broke within a year and Implanted again by Dr. Hakky Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Fri May 01, 2020 10:40 pm

Private message me and ill give you my number, id love to help out.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

DonkeyDong10

Postby DonkeyDong10 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:20 pm

LknRon wrote:6 Weeks Post Op and Couldn't be Happier

Hey Guys, Im posting a few pics from my post op 6 week anniversary. Renee and I couldn't be any happier with the improvements this procedure has made in our lives. Currently have more girth with more to come in the future. The pics below are with 18 pumps. I feel confident that I will regain my original length within the next few months. Renee will be posting future comments about a Woman's Perspective soon.

Have a great day and be safe!!

Ron

Looking STRONG Bro!!!!
ED issues started around 44, Received Implant 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1, pump broke within a year and Implanted again by Dr. Hakky Coloplast Titan 26 XL + 1.

Cranberry1

Postby Cranberry1 » Sun May 03, 2020 8:50 pm

wow LKNron ...You're such a brave guy to have gone thru it all and with such positivity. How are thing down below currently ? I'm new to Frank talk and wondered what you're brief history was with ED? I had RP 5 years ago now and constantly down about not being able to have a typical erection. The pump is my only salvation ... but not great ... have a beautiful girlfriend who is very patient and supportive ....

thank you again for giving out you story...
You seem like such a nice guy and someone to trust to not exaggerate ...

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Mon May 04, 2020 3:43 pm

All is Well and Feeling Thankful Everyday!

It's been a few weeks since I have shared my progress and thoughts. As many of you have read comments from other men saying " I wish I had this done years ago" I now understand 100%. I'm 52 years old and I can honestly reflect to over 15 years ago that if I knew then what I know now I would've had this done. No more pills, pumps, gels or needles. I was a train wreck in December, January, February and March. Thinking is this the right decision, what if my wife doesn't like this, what if I do not like this, will people judge me, will it feel the same, how hard will I get, will ejaculating feel the same? The mind list goes on and on. What I can say for me is that EVERYTHING IS BETTER. Renee and I have been at it non stop. I told her not to hurt her feelings that she is going to give me a break for a few days. I do not want to shorten my Titans life span:) LOL. Not to get into any details Renee has expressed to me the difference in many ways from my Old Penis to my New Penis. At first her comments kinda hurt my feelings because I asked why didn't you tell me my old Penis was not doing the JOB. I had no idea. I thought I was still getting the job done. Nevertheless, I 1000% am confident every time we have intercourse and she damn sure doesn't complain in any way. This has been an amazing experience. I wasted so many years not having this done and all those wasted hours, days and months worrying about the outcome. I will give Dr. Andrew all the credit on his God Gifted skills to make this happen. I notice all of the little things that Dr. Kramer made better. The small incision / scar on my scrotum. A plastic surgeon could not of done a better stitch. How Dr. Kramer located the pump is amazing. He located it perfectly behind my testicals. Unless someone is giving me an exam there is no way you can see the bulb. The recovery time has been incredible and last most important detail with DR. Kramer is how he continues to follow-up with me even weeks after the procedure. He has never taken any longer than 1 hour to respond by text, email or phone call. Honestly he generally responds within 15 minutes. I'm posting a few pics below. My girth is incredible compared to me before. Im cycling 3 times per day to help get back all of my length. I believe I'm still about an inch short. Meanwhile Renee hasn't noticed any difference because she is obsessed with the look and feel of my girth. Whatever makes a girl happy right?

PS: I don't have to lay my towel down any longer when I'm getting ready in the morning.

I hope everyone remains safe and healthy. Godbless.
Ron
Last edited by LknRon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon May 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Looks great, brother! (And glad it is working so well!) :)

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue May 05, 2020 9:51 am

That's a BEAUTIFUL dick! Love the clean shaven look, that's the way I keep mine. Congrats!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue May 05, 2020 1:27 pm

Great progress! I am following your progress very closely because as someone who wants to get implanted, it is giving me confidence and I am becoming less nervous. Please continue posting your progress every month, it would mean a lot. I (and I am sure a lot of other folks here) appreciate it a ton!
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Return to “Implants”