Judo After implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Judo After implant

Postby merrix » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Hi guys
We are all different in terms of the result we get, the size we have, the position of the pump, the pain tolerance and the risk we are prepared to take.

I have a 24 cm Titan and a perfectly placed pump behind my balls. The activities I do is basically tennis and heavy lifting (deads, barbell rows, squats etc). That's fine. No problem for my implant as far as I can feel or notice.

I have been doing some fighting lately as well, as a variation in my training. Boxing, some kicking and some grappling. Not advanced at all, just been doing once a week for a year or so. Still not even properly sparring with my coach, just practicing some moves.
But I am prepared to say that I would never do competitive fighting. Well, boxing for sure, no problem, but grappling (including Judo)... I wouldn't.
I am quite tender to the touch down there and even though you are not supposed to kick, punch, or grab someones crotch in Judo, there is no way I guess that you will never get a hit down there now and then. I would be uncomfortable with the whole thing. It hurts and I'd be afraid that it'd break.
And as you say, the reservoir is another thing. And the tubing.
At my beginner's level, it's fine. But competitive... I wouldn't.
Of course, if grappling was super important to me, I might look at it differently. But to me, who is just it just isn't worth the risk.
Also, I don't know if it would make a difference with an AMS since the material is softer and an LGX will make your flaccid smaller as well. But with my 6 inch large deflated Titan, I just wouldn't be comfortable.
As the saying goes, if you want the thickest, hardest erection - get a Titan. If you want the smallest, softest flaccid - get an LGX...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:34 pm

Mirko95 wrote:Hi, can I practice competitive judo after the implant?
And how many years of warranty do three-component prostheses have? i heard that ams 5 years old while coloplast for life.

Please keep us updated. I know I will have to get the implant sooner or later too. Just like you, I have a passion I don't want to let go. In my case, it is brazilian jiu-jitsu... I don't know why it wouldn't work while wearing a cup. However, if I choose to go for a Titan like Merrix did,I'm not sure I'll be able to wear the cup comfortably with a bigger flaccid penis...
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:35 am

I wonder if there is someplace that can make a custom cup. With my implant (AMS CX) even deflated doesn’t work well with my old hard cup
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”