This is serious. Please read.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

This is serious. Please read.

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:44 pm

I haven't posted in a long time and a lot has happened since my retirement.
My wife and I divorced after 46 interesting years. I couldn't be happier.
Unfortunately, a bionic man can be treated like a robot and I was. Sex on demand was all she wanted. To hell with me and my needs and desires.
I had radiation treatments for my prostate cancer. I am still cancer-free but my orgasms, however intense, are dry. Putting this delicately, does anyone gave any experience where constant prostate massage returned your seminal fluid? Of everything I miss, I miss my cum. There I said it.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Agfa13

Re: This is serious. Please read.

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Don't think any amount of Prostate massage will produce any cum.
I can identify with you in the respect of having something and then it being taken away.
My ordeal started with a 3-piece that became infected. Well, they gambled whether it was an infection or not, and lost. Now I am stuck with a 4" dick, after going in with 8".
I am forcing myself to not become so despondent that I do something stupid, but will give this a year and keep reading on FT about cycling and pumping.
Curious, have you spoken to your Dr. about this?
Technology is advancing even faster today than it ever was, so I would not be surprised if he has something for your issue. Good Luck.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”