Coloplast One Touch Pump versus Classic Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Re: Coloplast One Touch Pump versus Classic Pump

Postby Masonjames » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Biker60 wrote:
indusvalley wrote:I am scheduled for Titan implant with Dr Hakky in Atlanta this Friday. Glad I found this thread. This Titan Touch is the latest, right? https://www.coloplast.us/titan-touch-en ... enefit_302

Does anyone has this Titan Touch who can leave some feedback? Is it reliable or should I go for some other pump?

I have the genesis pump and 11 month post op today. No issues except the pump has gotten softer. No auto fill, it will not deflate completely with out a squeeze. But butto am happy with it. My only issue is the tubing gets hard when I inflate. I lost about 10 lbs since the surgery to the tubing is visible . I have retained my natural erectile tissue abs post ejaculation it takes longer to deflate. No complaints. But issue was PD not ED.

I was implanted by Hakky on September 1st. Titan touch and it works great. The pump gets softer as time goes on and the release button works good to. Once you find how to locate it there's no problem. Love Dr. Hakky and his work. A great doctor and surgeon. Good luck buddy
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:02 pm

indusvalley wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I have had my Titan for 2 1/2 yrs now and have not had a problem once I find the release button which sometimes takes a few tries, but once found works like a champ. Since this is the only implant I have had I can't speak to the others, but from what I have read here, AMS seems to have a lot of problems with their pump. I love my implant, it's the best gift I have ever given to myself!

Which Coloplast pump do you have? Classic Titan Genesis or the new Titan Touch?

Titan Touch.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Thanks so much guys! A day and half more and I will get implanted too. Will talk to Dr Hakky to confirm that I will be getting Titan Touch pump. I am nervous but more than that I am just looking forward to it and want to get it done and over with.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:38 pm

When you get your implant he will give you a sample pump to familiarize yourself with at home. It helps to be able to see the pump and know what you're suppose to be pressing to deflate.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:52 am

Masonjames wrote:When you get your implant he will give you a sample pump to familiarize yourself with at home. It helps to be able to see the pump and know what you're suppose to be pressing to deflate.

Your right about having a model pump you can see and feel. I didn't get one and had a hell of a time finding the release valve, so I asked for one and that is all it took, haven't had a problem since. I guess it has something to do with "seeing" what you are doing :lol: .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:25 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
Masonjames wrote:When you get your implant he will give you a sample pump to familiarize yourself with at home. It helps to be able to see the pump and know what you're suppose to be pressing to deflate.

Your right about having a model pump you can see and feel. I didn't get one and had a hell of a time finding the release valve, so I asked for one and that is all it took, haven't had a problem since. I guess it has something to do with "seeing" what you are doing :lol: .

Men are very visual creatures LOL

Return to “Implants”