Coloplast One Touch Pump versus Classic Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
armygolfer

Re: Coloplast One Touch Pump versus Classic Pump

Postby armygolfer » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:24 am

I have the same pump. Implanted 30 January and been cycling two weeks now. So far so good. It does take two hands to operate. Squeeze the release valves with one and your dick with the other.
65y.o. Very healthy fit and strong.
Radical Prostatectomy 1 Aug 2019
Implanted 30 Jan 2020 with Titan 18cm with 4cm RTE on one side and 2 1/2 RTE on the other
First implant failed at 6 months. Revision done 12 July 2020 with 20cm Titan, 2cm RTE's

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:38 am

Yes it get real painful if it slips out of your grasp. It does get easier to inflate as time goes on. I cycle twice daily.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:55 am

Biker, 3 weeks?
Just sent Dr. note asking him if I should be pumped or not. Dick keeps flopping all over the place and is sensitive.
Finished all meds he prescribed, so I hope I am not going down road which started all these issues of revisions.

Balls are still tender. Itchy and tender, not a good combination.

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:33 am

No I am post op 9 weeks. With Titan , nothing on me is floppy in anyway .

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:09 am

I am scheduled for Titan implant with Dr Hakky in Atlanta this Friday. Glad I found this thread. This Titan Touch is the latest, right? https://www.coloplast.us/titan-touch-en ... enefit_302

Does anyone has this Titan Touch who can leave some feedback? Is it reliable or should I go for some other pump?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:31 am

I cannot, but can give update on my classic pump.
I must be doing something wrong in terms of deflation. I have to hold buttons down for 30-45 seconds and squeeze for all I am worth. 3-5 seconds...what am I missing?
Pumping up is great, but deflating...not so much.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 am

I have had my Titan for 2 1/2 yrs now and have not had a problem once I find the release button which sometimes takes a few tries, but once found works like a champ. Since this is the only implant I have had I can't speak to the others, but from what I have read here, AMS seems to have a lot of problems with their pump. I love my implant, it's the best gift I have ever given to myself!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:01 am

Happy Toy wrote:I have had my Titan for 2 1/2 yrs now and have not had a problem once I find the release button which sometimes takes a few tries, but once found works like a champ. Since this is the only implant I have had I can't speak to the others, but from what I have read here, AMS seems to have a lot of problems with their pump. I love my implant, it's the best gift I have ever given to myself!

Which Coloplast pump do you have? Classic Titan Genesis or the new Titan Touch?
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:51 am

indusvalley wrote:I am scheduled for Titan implant with Dr Hakky in Atlanta this Friday. Glad I found this thread. This Titan Touch is the latest, right? https://www.coloplast.us/titan-touch-en ... enefit_302

Does anyone has this Titan Touch who can leave some feedback? Is it reliable or should I go for some other pump?

I have the genesis pump and 11 month post op today. No issues except the pump has gotten softer. No auto fill, it will not deflate completely with out a squeeze. But I am happy with it. My only issue is the tubing gets hard when I inflate. I lost about 10 lbs since the surgery to the tubing is visible . I have retained my natural erectile tissue abs post ejaculation it takes longer to deflate. No complaints. But issue was PD not ED.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:35 pm

Happy Toy wrote:I have had my Titan for 2 1/2 yrs now and have not had a problem once I find the release button which sometimes takes a few tries, but once found works like a champ. Since this is the only implant I have had I can't speak to the others, but from what I have read here, AMS seems to have a lot of problems with their pump. I love my implant, it's the best gift I have ever given to myself!

I agree with Happy Toy. Best gift a man can give himself. Love mine for sure.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Return to “Implants”