2nd Coloplast failure in less than 2 year!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1Roofer

Re: 2nd Coloplast failure in less than 2 year!

Postby 1Roofer » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:44 am

Just to clarify both of my failures occurred during inflated sex. The first employing doggy style & the latest occurred while on top. Both times I felt a burning sensation in my nutsack & it was the solution coming out of the pump/bulb which had I guess had ruptured from being under high pressure while having sex. None of my failures were from anything but sex. Maybe I shouldn’t pump it up all the way or maybe I shouldn’t try to be sportfucking. Either way a penile pump shouldn’t fail during sex.
Implanted by Dr. Hakky on August 6th, 2018 Coloplast 22 cm. Genesis pump failure 8/17/19. Revision 9/10/2019. Genesis pump failed 2/27/2020 while having sex. Second revision scheduled 4/7/2020 with new Titan One Touch pump instead of Genesis

username_taken29

Re: 2nd Coloplast failure in less than 2 year!

Postby username_taken29 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:29 pm

1Roofer wrote:Just to clarify both of my failures occurred during inflated sex. The first employing doggy style & the latest occurred while on top. Both times I felt a burning sensation in my nutsack & it was the solution coming out of the pump/bulb which had I guess had ruptured from being under high pressure while having sex. None of my failures were from anything but sex. Maybe I shouldn’t pump it up all the way or maybe I shouldn’t try to be sportfucking. Either way a penile pump shouldn’t fail during sex.

Totally agree. You mentioned the Dr. saying that maybe the one-touch pump might be better for younger guys that have more frequent and vigorous sex. Did you get any more feedback on this.....maybe someone is able to shed more light on this?

Return to “Implants”