over sized vs maximum potential

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

over sized vs maximum potential

Postby DougAnd » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 am

I have to assume that if a Doctor put a prosthesis in you that at the time of surgery it fit just fine. I've never heard of any Doctor measuring you during surgery and then adding a few for good measure. It's almost always just the opposite.

I'm pretty sure that the average expectation is that at 6 weeks your IPP has stretched you out to near your new flaccid length and then within a few weeks you finish the job pumping.

The newer pumps are not made for heavy stretching. They are safety engineered to start bypassing at X pressure.

More Doctors seem to be sizing for maximum length. That seems to work well for those who fit the average and are stretched out by their cylinders before they begin cycling to get that final inch or so.

My peronies scarring tried to permanently shrink me after surgery. Because I could not use my pump for 5 months I had to flaccid stretch many times a day and once a week used vacuum therapy. The vacuum stretched me a little then I shrunk again and again and again.

Hopefully none of you guys who are having problems will face the battle that I fought. But if you do just take your time. True the longer you wait the longer it takes to stretch out. But you have the rest of your life, so....
Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”