Losing Hope | 4wk post op | Need advice please!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Losing Hope | 4wk post op | Need advice please!

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:55 am

I had tubing problems from the start. My pump was too high the preassembled tubes too short. The left tube bulged through my skin very uncomfortably. 4 months later had the pump moved. Doc added much more tubing and bundle it for safety. So now I have a tubing bulge just under my skin starting from the base of my penis and going all the way down to my pump. Without cutting new entry holes in my corpora that's as good as it gets.
I'm pretty sure that because none of these Doctors had an IPP they cannot feel what it's like. So they do what seems to work best. My cylinders both come outside of my corporas as soon as they hit my penile shaft. Both make a hard right turn. But that does not cause them to buckle. You are at 4 weeks so I assume you have not yet inflated. If I were you I would immediately partially inflate and check things out. You can easily tell if it's tubing especially since you've used an IPP before.
Titans are semi malleable so if you inflate them they straighten out instantly. Should be no question as to whether it's the cylinder the tubes or something else. You don't need a Doctor to tell you that.
Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Pamen116

Postby Pamen116 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:18 am

DougAnd wrote:I had tubing problems from the start. My pump was too high the preassembled tubes too short. The left tube bulged through my skin very uncomfortably. 4 months later had the pump moved. Doc added much more tubing and bundle it for safety. So now I have a tubing bulge just under my skin starting from the base of my penis and going all the way down to my pump. Without cutting new entry holes in my corpora that's as good as it gets.
I'm pretty sure that because none of these Doctors had an IPP they cannot feel what it's like. So they do what seems to work best. My cylinders both come outside of my corporas as soon as they hit my penile shaft. Both make a hard right turn. But that does not cause them to buckle. You are at 4 weeks so I assume you have not yet inflated. If I were you I would immediately partially inflate and check things out. You can easily tell if it's tubing especially since you've used an IPP before.
Titans are semi malleable so if you inflate them they straighten out instantly. Should be no question as to whether it's the cylinder the tubes or something else. You don't need a Doctor to tell you that.
Good luck

I’ve been cycling for the past week. It’s not the tubes although the tubes are uncomfortable they sit uncomfortablely at the bottom...there is like a bulge from the left cylinder at the base
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:55 am

So it's not your tubes.
It looks like Dr Kramer up sized you quite a bit over 1 inch!!! That's huge. If you don't mind my asking how long were you before ED and now when fully pumped? You can see my IPP size and my length in my bio below. If you have been over sized and you can get comfortable, just partially pump for sex and don't worry about it. Unless it is really painful I would give my body time to adjust and see what happens. Good luck!!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”