5 months and a half after surgery. Things go better but not enough

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: 5 months and a half after surgery. Things go better but not enough

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:16 am

I agree that you were oversized. But that is no problem. in my opinion. Very few guys take the time to fully pump for sex. Most of us get really hard and stop. Even though my tips no longer hurt when I can squeeze no more in I stop short. The only advantage to pumping more is that it gives me greater control. After years of ED I got over that loss of control. Hand assist works fine.
Last night I fully pumped just because and afterward fell asleep. Woke up 3 hours later and deflated. So at 9 months I quit daily cycling and VED. At that time my LGX cylinders has expanded from 12mm and gave me a healthy girth and nice form. I'm at 18 months and last night noticed that fully pumped I was rather flat. But when I awoke 3 hours later I was pretty roundish.
so I suspect that more frequent pumping would keep me looking better but why? Works just as well flat as round so who cares? Not me. Use it and put it away. That's my motto.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 am

I fully pump for sex, and my wife and I like it like that. (Just sharing my/our situation, that's all.)

Stoney

Postby Stoney » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:59 pm

I am coming up on five months soon, I was having the same issue pumping till discomfort! Every one I talk to says its normal the first year the tubes are expanding and your getting the length back (that's the discomfort) Take it easy though if you pump to hard you can cause the implant to push thru and cause erosion. Take it easy and pump every day for thirty minutes to an hour at full erection. This will give your penis a stretch and allow it to heal.
59 years old. Surgery 10/30/2019 AMS 700 ms 14cm. x 12mm. With 3cm

Return to “Implants”