this site is brutal for us smaller guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Re: this site is brutal for us smaller guys

Postby edwardl007 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm

It is interesting that with all of the articles/discussion concerning vaginal length and how short it is in general and indicating therefore that small-sized guys can satisfy most women, no mention is made of girth. But some have acknowledged the importance of girth (bigger girth) in making a woman feel filled up and satisfied and that is widely accepted. That is a factor that none of these vaginal length discussions addresses.

I also think that the longer the penis is, the thicker it tends to be. That unfortunately argues that longer penises are indeed better and more satisfying than smaller sized ones.

Also, no discussion is made concerning how bigger penises are more attractive to look at and more satisfying to hold in her hands. And of course, no one mentions the limitations of sex positions that small guys may engage in.

I keep coming back to this to address the inadequacy of these vaginal length discussions in their attempt to make small sized guys feel better. These guys know these things already and so, when you attempt to make them feel “better” about their penises by ignoring other things to consider, they may made to feel that “these guys don’t really understand” their problem. And discussions of “get over it” makes them feel the small penis is not the problem – it is their inadequate psychological health and esteem - rather than the real “problem” – a penis that is too small.

And some, including the OP, discuss ways of making it bigger. That only substantiates that it is a real problem that may be “fixed”. The hell that guys put themselves through with jelqing and other measures which are always do nothing/anything worth the effort is tragic.

I think it always better to hear and know the “full truth” about anything then truths which tell only part of the story.

There are no easy answers for this problem. One useful thing pointed out is that he must find a woman who matches his physical capabilities and accept that as a necessity for a full sex life.

Something not previously mentioned but that may somewhat compensate is the use of a dildo to help his partner achieve the feeling of fullness she desires.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:49 pm

edwardl007 wrote:It is interesting that with all of the articles/discussion concerning vaginal length and how short it is in general and indicating therefore that small-sized guys can satisfy most women, no mention is made of girth. But some have acknowledged the importance of girth (bigger girth) in making a woman feel filled up and satisfied and that is widely accepted. That is a factor that none of these vaginal length discussions addresses.

I also think that the longer the penis is, the thicker it tends to be. That unfortunately argues that longer penises are indeed better and more satisfying than smaller sized ones.

Also, no discussion is made concerning how bigger penises are more attractive to look at and more satisfying to hold in her hands. And of course, no one mentions the limitations of sex positions that small guys may engage in.

I keep coming back to this to address the inadequacy of these vaginal length discussions in their attempt to make small sized guys feel better. These guys know these things already and so, when you attempt to make them feel “better” about their penises by ignoring other things to consider, they may made to feel that “these guys don’t really understand” their problem. And discussions of “get over it” makes them feel the small penis is not the problem – it is their inadequate psychological health and esteem - rather than the real “problem” – a penis that is too small.

And some, including the OP, discuss ways of making it bigger. That only substantiates that it is a real problem that may be “fixed”. The hell that guys put themselves through with jelqing and other measures which are always do nothing/anything worth the effort is tragic.

I think it always better to hear and know the “full truth” about anything then truths which tell only part of the story.

There are no easy answers for this problem. One useful thing pointed out is that he must find a woman who matches his physical capabilities and accept that as a necessity for a full sex life.

Something not previously mentioned but that may somewhat compensate is the use of a dildo to help his partner achieve the feeling of fullness she desires.

I made a post here, with real world solutions to try to address this matter and I as usual I did not have that much interest. Did you saw my post in this thread by any chance?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:00 pm

edwardl007 wrote:Also, no discussion is made concerning how bigger penises are more attractive to look at and more satisfying to hold in her hands. And of course, no one mentions the limitations of sex positions that small guys may engage in.

Yeah. Blessed are the men (and women) who have cosmetically pleasing body parts.
edwardl007 wrote:These guys know these things already

Sure about that? Our bodies don't come with an "owner's manual" or instruction booklet. At 71 years of age, I am still learning stuff about myself and how to use my body (and mind) to best advantage.

Guys with disadvantages (of any kind) DO probably know many of those things already, but the solutions are often not so readily obvious.
edwardl007 wrote:And some, including the OP, discuss ways of making it bigger. That only substantiates that it is a real problem that may be “fixed”. The hell that guys put themselves through with jelqing and other measures which are always do nothing/anything worth the effort is tragic.

Agreed. Body modification is usually not the best option. Better to find activity modification. That is, positions and methods that work better.

edwardl007 wrote:I think it always better to hear and know the “full truth” about anything then truths which tell only part of the story.

Agree with the first part.

Wonder about the second, "find a woman who matches". Finding a woman who matches one's personality and has mutual love is tough enough. Finding one who matches in physicality is an added hurdle. I think, in my own opinion, that once a match emotionally is found, easing into a harmonious physicality with THAT woman is a lot easier to do than finding another woman whose physicality is a better match (at the possible expense of the emotional match already achieved). Bird in the hand canard applies here. Getting your current woman on board is better than finding another. In general, relationships are not disposable commodities. (Not that you were suggesting leaving one relationship on the basis of physical matching, but it could be read that way.)

edwardl007 wrote:Something not previously mentioned but that may somewhat compensate is the use of a dildo to help his partner achieve the feeling of fullness she desires.

Yes, merely one option in the pantheon of sexual activities/joys available to human beings. Some women (and men) have reluctance for some of these options (not just sex tools/toys, but varied positions or use of other body parts - tongue, fingers, etc). When we open ourselves up to variations we open ourselves up to solutions and improvements in our situations. That "opening up" must be done gently and with sensitivity.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 pm

needsomehope wrote:I swear everyone on here is 7 inches plus. the fact were supposed to put our size in our signature just feels like a way to boast. maybe us small guys just aren't meant to have sex. guess it doesn't matter my dicks been broken all my life, probably wouldn't have used it much anyways.

An analogy might be useful here.

I am a "light baritone". When I cover songs by Kris Kristofferson or Johnny Cash, I HAVE to make concessions. And FORGET about covering Neil Young songs! Sure, I can (and have) improved my range, but there are certain notes I will never reach.

And certain sexual positions I will never reach. But I learn to play the tunes my woman gets the most out of! And play them as well as I can. So, I am learning to play her like a violin and she loves it!

Also, remember that women do not make love to the penis alone. They make love to the MAN. Few women who are serious about a relationship would reject a good man because of a less-than-perfect penis.

A computer analogy might be useful here. I was advised by a very good programmer and teacher, "A mediocre program you use well is far superior to an excellent program you are not handy with."

Learn to use well what God (and medical science) blessed you with. You will be far better in bed than well-endowed guys who (because they THINK their penis' dimensions are all they need to please their partners) have not taken the time to develop love-making skills.

Put succinctly, a GREAT penis attached to a jerk will not keep a good woman. A good guy with a well-trained penis will be FAR more pleasing and successful with the ladies (or his one lady).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”