Sexual fantasy and implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:16 am

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slavicguy123

Re: Sexual fantasy and implant

Postby Slavicguy123 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:00 am

Fml thanks for your honest i get what you are saying, but one there is that "good erection masturbation" is your hornynes level same as natural erection or is it impaired in some way..

stephen54

Re: Sexual fantasy and implant

Postby stephen54 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:19 am

Interesting discussion. Seems like libido is both a stand alone mental process but also greatly enhanced by the supreme confidence my implant delivers. Or, the converse. Libido lessened when you know you can't rely on your dick.

My mind is filthy all my life, no change there. As filthy and energetic as ever after my second marriage here, and about 9 years in. But as someone mentioned, combining a healthy libido with a now-guaranteed hardon...I don't know...it's the perfect storm it seems like. But we are not in "maintenance sex" mode as someone referred to long term relationships. We are really energetic about flirtation, fantasy, making fantasies happen. Seems like there's a positive feedback loop there...the more libido you have the more the capable penis launches itself into, and the more the penis does, the more the underlying libido swells and builds and projects itself...one opinion, anyway.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”