3 years post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

3 years post implant

Postby Smetro » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 am

3 years have gone by and my Titan is simply amazing :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

indusvalley

Re: 3 years post implant

Postby indusvalley » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:36 am

Hey, thank you for this post. Most of the folks I've seen here have implants for less than a year or two. I always wondered does implant really last 10 years or more because I haven't seen many folks with an implant that long? I bet they're all enjoying their implants and only come to this forum when things break and they have questions/concerns. I think we should all make a vow of some sort to make a post every year after getting an implant to motivate the new guys that implants really do last long contrary to the perception created in this forum.

So thank you! If there are any other folks who have implants for over 3 years, please chim in. It will help motivate me and others as we prepare to undergo the implant ourselves soon.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:00 am

Smetro wrote:3 years have gone by and my Titan is simply amazing :D

That's fantastic. Congrats. I'm only 12 weeks in and think my Titan is an absolute damn miracle.

And to @indusvalley:
Absolutely...there is a built-in bias of sorts to FT. I fully believe it's what you said. There is a subset here on FT of guys who lurked for awhile, who gathered information, and there are a good handful for sure who (like myself) enjoy the forum and the different experiences and who enjoy sharing with others in case that may be of help. But for sure...there is just naturally a large # of guys who are here and who are challenged by something with their implant and seeking counsel and advice. I'm with you. Would love to hear occasionally from the 5+ year guys who have an implant going smoothly...
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

GOLD HORSE

Postby GOLD HORSE » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:24 am

Hi and congratulation. I understand because I am member of a prostate cancer forum and I am fifteen years cancer free.
A couple of times a year, I visit the forum to let them know I am doing fine and in that way support the members.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 am

Congrats, Smetro. Glad you stuck around and gave us an update
I am following Merrix, he had his implant in 2014. On page 12 of his 56 page thread. There are some guys on here that really do stick around and give us newbies help in understanding this implant thing. Just read past threads.
Lost Sheep is another implant that has stuck around, and I am glad. Not medically inclined here, so it helps when someone can dumb things down for me (you too, Wayne).
Last edited by Agfa13 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:22 am

Smetro, Merrix, Tangerine, Alibaba, Stephen and LostSheep.
All star team here, absolute lads.
This forum is great, everyone has been first class, but you lot in particular help so many by coming back to fill us in and provide guidance, there will be so many lurkers in the shadows too.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 pm

Wow! Great responses guys.
It’s a pleasure to be part of this brotherhood.
I can say that it is a journey with so much to discover and in a way, thru FT, a shared experience.
Patience and a willingness to grow philosophically are key factors because a hard cock is guaranteed and therefore never an issue.
I have a partner who loves sex .......perfect for a man who loves pussy :)
Last edited by Smetro on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:53 pm

My dad got his in 1989 I think. He passed on in 2000 and it was still working.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:53 am

Agfa13 wrote:Congrats, Smetro. Glad you stuck around or gave us an update
I am following Merrix, he had his implant in 2014. On page 12 of his 56 page thread. There are some guys on here that really do stick around and give us newbies help in understanding this implant thing. Just read past threads.
Lost Sheep is another implant that has stuck around, and I am glad. Not medically inclined here, so it helps when someone can dumb things down for me (you too, Wayne).

2015 actually, but nevertheless, time flies. It's been 4.5 years now. And it works better than ever. I seriously mean that. It works better and better for each year that passes. Softer flaccid. More natural feeling when having sex. No need for the cycling. Maximum hardness increasing, at least the level which can be practically used. Plus, like any tool/weapon, the more you use it the better you get at it. Sex is sex of course, but there are subtle differences - and in my case, always having had some degree of ED, the learning curve may have flattened dramatically lately, but I am still getting better and better at maximizing the pleasure of the implant. For both parties involved.

So for all you "juniors", just take my word for it. It does really get better and better.

And to you Smetro - congrats to your three years. Keep doing well.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:33 am

Compared to Merrix and Smetro I am a newbie at 2.5 years. Having my implant has been a miracle. Not only is it a game changer in bed, but my also for my overall emotional and physical health. My wife and I are in our mid-60’s and are fucking like horny teenagers. I finally feel like the sexual being I felt I was intended to be. After trying for 30 years to get a doctor to listen to me, thank god I finally found one who did and rescued me from ED Hell!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”