4 Weeks Post Op Report

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cajun Jeff

4 Weeks Post Op Report

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:03 am

Well 4 weeks ago I was getting this thing done. Dr Hellstrom at Tulane Medical School in New Orleans was my Dr. I wish I had known how easy this surgery was going to be. As of today I have not had any pain. When I left the hospital I was not inflated. At the 2 week checkup my only concern was that I was having to strain to urinate. The Dr reached in and pressed the release button and instructed me to squeeze my dick. Come to find out I had a bit of fluid in the cylinders. Was advised that activation was going to be Feb 26. This is at the 6 week timeline.

I know all you guys keep telling me patience patience patience. I am just not good with that! Shortly after the 2 week checkup all the swelling was gone in the bag and I was able to identify all the parts of the pump. The pump did drop a bit lower in the bag. I just had to see if I could give it a pump. Well hot damn it works. I was able to give it a couple of pumps and release it.. Later that day 3 pumps. At this time I can get it to 7 good pumps and a few small pumps.

I am close to my pre surgery erection but not quite there hoping with cycling I will get there. Have had a few as you guys say self love test and it works fine. Then this weekend I just had to go for the gold!

WOOHOO I am a happy man!
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Re: 4 Weeks Post Op Report

Postby antelope » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 am

So happy for you, my friend!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 pm

First time at 4 weeks for me hurt a little but was magic. You've jumped the first hurtle and have got so much to look forward to. Congrats for joining the club. At nearly 5 months I sometimes forget I even have it till my wife jumps my bones fresh out of the shower. I almost forgot I can have sex anytime I have a willing partner. We're making up for lost time. Keep cycling daily and get a good book on sexual positions. You're going to want to try them all, just because you can!
Implanted 9/24, Type I diabetic for 30 years, infrapubic, AMS CX, 18cm, 1 rte, 5 1/2" FLACID, 6" plus pumped. Dr. Tajkarimi, Leesburg, VA

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Congrats Jeff, I also jumped the gun by having careful sex at about 24 days. No problems at all, I believe if there's no swelling or unhealed incision why not?

I think you can lose a fraction of an inch due to glans not engorging?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Hey Jeff,

Glad to hear things are going so well. I'm sure you can't wait to use your new toy!

Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:55 pm

I am getting activated this Friday. I found the deflate tabs last week and have deflated since there is still fluid in the cylinders. I had so much surgery because of the PD I have swelling that is reducing greatly. I had plaque removed. I had a plication and a scrotal skin removed. That was never discussed. But my non world class surgeon knew that the pump would not sit correctly in a ball sack that dropped into the water of the toilet bowl. So the scrotal skin now starts where. It should be.

I have tried the pump but I am getting resistance and not brave enough to squeeze harder. So I will wait til Friday. The xiaflex injections caused skin under the glans to rip durning implant. So surgeon but a stitch in the area. So my reconstructed package will be ready for trial runs later this week. I know the swelling has reduced since the perma erection is now pointing to 430. It was at 3pm for the past weeks.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Biker60 wrote:a ball sack that dropped into the water of the toilet bowl.

I hate those high-water toilets, and my low-hangers hate them a lot. :x
I have figured out how to do it without problems, but it takes a bit of work with both hands.

- First I hold my scrotum up over the toilet seat with my right hand.
- Then I push my penis downwards with my left hand.

This allows the poop to go into the toilet bowl (without low-hangers in the water) and the pee to go into the toilet bowl as well (without shooting out between the seat and the bowl and onto the floor).

[Wow! The weird things you learn on FT!] ;)

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Peeing between the seat has resolved for the most part. I can now pee in the toilet instead of on it. First 4 weeks postop I needed a plastic urinal. Progress, don’t need anymore.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Junior, Indid give the bad boy a test run! It does work perfectly well.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Implants”