Tiger93 Penile Implant Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tiger93

Tiger93 Penile Implant Questions

Postby Tiger93 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi guys second post here on Franktalk. First of all I would like to thank this community for being such a valuable source of information in seeking out a solution. I am 26 years old and have been suffering from peyronies disease and severe ED since I was 19 or 20. On March 26 I have a Penile Prosthesis consultation booked here in my hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada where this surgery is completely covered by provincial health insurance. Even though I'm 100% sure I have peyronies just from looking at it, I have not gotten my erect doppler ultrasound yet. I was wondering how quickly so you go through the tests after implant consultation, and how long from first consultation until surgery date? I called my local BS rep and they told me my doctor has a very open schedule and most likely I'd be able to get the surgery quickly. Whats the shortest amount of time I could expect? I know it varies but I'm curious of anybody has gotten it as soon as a month after first consultation. Thanks for all of your help.

Return to “Implants”