How to Understand If Your Implant is Shorter Than It Could've Been

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mr.henry

How to Understand If Your Implant is Shorter Than It Could've Been

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi.

I just got implanted with an AMS 700 CX 18cm + 4cm RTE's. 1 week postoperatively my size is 14cm(glance is fully blooded), whereas my preoperative full erection size was between 16.5-17.0cm.

When I put my finger in the middle of my penis, I can easily stretch the skin of my penis by 2 cms forward and 2 cms backward, although I'm cut. Is this a way to understand if my implant is not at as large as my anatomies potential?

Also I can bend my glance 90 degrees even when it's completely blooded. Is this a way?

Are there other ways? What whould a physician do in an appointment if my complaint was a short implant?

Also, what do I do in this case? Later I wait, would I lose those 3 cms?

Thanks in advance.

rdnkbiker

Re: How to Understand If Your Implant is Shorter Than It Could've Been

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:56 pm

Mr.Henry

you have a long ways to go you haven't even started cycling yet you have to stretch your implant out the material is very stiff takes months some times to find your actual length be patient takes time

Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Thank you, but I will post my pics update.

See I'm very afraid to lose length because the penis does not get blood anymore.

Here they are:
Attachments
3-min.jpg
3-min.jpg (760.81 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
2-min.jpg
2-min.jpg (752.74 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
1-min.jpg
1-min.jpg (711.56 KiB) Viewed 1749 times

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm

And the glance photos:
Attachments
5-min.jpg
5-min.jpg (367.63 KiB) Viewed 1746 times
4-min.jpg
4-min.jpg (339.82 KiB) Viewed 1746 times

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:29 pm

I guess you've pumped it up prior to taking the measurements?
Did you have any pre-existing issues that could present problems?
Something looks very wrong with your dick.
Maybe it's way too early to be cycling and speculating.
I hope the implants somehow reach your glans which they don't appear to have done.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:38 pm

Whoa whoa stop the press hold the phone.

Maybe someone with additional knowledge can chime in.

But I think you’re mistaken on the “penis isn't getting blood” comment.

Of course it is getting blood. If the tissues weren’t getting blood, they would die, necrosis would set in, your end up with gangrene, and either die, lose your penis, or both.

It is true that you no longer have corpora cavernosa filling up with blood to create an erection. But that in no way, shape, or form suggests that normal blood flow to and from the penis has come to a complete stop.

Circulation patterns may have been changed somewhat but it isn’t like the installation of an implant has brought an end to any oxygenated blood flow getting to your penis.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I just can’t see an end to blood flow to penis. That would be like wearing a tourniquet in lieu of a cock ring.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:42 pm

Hey,

Patients face dramatic size loss when they're implanted the second time after an implant removal. I guess the reason for that is somehow related to what I meant while saying "the penis is not getting any blood".

Thanks.

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:51 pm

rdnkbiker wrote:Mr.Henry

you have a long ways to go you haven't even started cycling yet you have to stretch your implant out the material is very stiff takes months some times to find your actual length be patient takes time

Jim

He said he as a CX, those only expand in girth, there is no expansion in length of that implant model, the tips are never going to settle into the glans.
Sorry to say, but from the appearance in those pics, you were sized far too short.
Of course, your doc may have had a reason for it that he didn't fully explain?
Otherwise, the only way to fix it is a revision (new implant).
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:53 pm

mr.henry wrote:Hey,

Patients face dramatic size loss when they're implanted the second time after an implant removal. I guess the reason for that is somehow related to what I meant while saying "the penis is not getting any blood".
Thanks.

Eh, not what I've read & heard. A well known high volume surgeon says right on camera in a YouTube video. Most revisions allow an increased length implant to be used. I would hardly call that a dramatic size loss. Please consider naming a source for this data.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:02 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
mr.henry wrote:Hey,

Thanks.

Eh, not what I've read & heard. A well known high volume surgeon says right on camera in a YouTube video. Most revisions allow an increased length implant to be used. I would hardly call that a dramatic size loss. Please consider naming a source for this data.

Of course, pal.

The second last sentence of the abstract. Here you go: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3126071/

Return to “Implants”