How to Understand If Your Implant is Shorter Than It Could've Been

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mr.henry

Re: How to Understand If Your Implant is Shorter Than It Could've Been

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:08 pm

gregorbehr wrote:
rdnkbiker wrote:Mr.Henry

you have a long ways to go you haven't even started cycling yet you have to stretch your implant out the material is very stiff takes months some times to find your actual length be patient takes time

Jim

He said he as a CX, those only expand in girth, there is no expansion in length of that implant model, the tips are never going to settle into the glans.
Sorry to say, but from the appearance in those pics, you were sized far too short.
Of course, your doc may have had a reason for it that he didn't fully explain?
Otherwise, the only way to fix it is a revision (new implant).

This is exactly what I fear to have happened.

I don't want to fool myself that cycling will bring me back my 1 entire inch, while there's only 13.5cm of expandable part in a 18cm CX. THat 13.5 will expand to 15.5 so that I measure 16.5 again? Doesn't sound logical.

My surgeon AGGRESSIVELY claims that they put the biggest size in every patient.

I guess I should see another doctor tomorrow, but not sure what to do either.

Update: there is no pain when I pump AS MUCH AS I can right now, 1 week after the surgery. I'm at a point I cannot pump anymore, and there is NO pain in penis. This may mean something to you fellas.

williamb

Postby williamb » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:57 pm

[/quote]Gt1956 wrote:
mr.henry wrote:
Hey,

Patients face dramatic size loss when they're implanted the second time after an implant removal. I guess the reason for that is somehow related to what I meant while saying "the penis is not getting any blood".
Thanks.

Eh, not what I've read & heard. A well known high volume surgeon says right on camera in a YouTube video. Most revisions allow an increased length implant to be used. I would hardly call that a dramatic size loss. Please consider naming a source for this data.
[/quote]Mr. Henry, You may be correct in some cases but it is not normal to have a dramatic loss in size the second time. I was implanted by Dr Cornell in Houston and the tips did not extend into the glans which left the penis head unsupported (floppy head) as your photos show. I went to Dr Kramer and he told me that he could help me and he did. I went from a 15 + 3 to a 18 + 3 1/2 with Dr Kramer. The head is supported now and very functional. Get a second opinion because yours looks just like mine did before a better doctor repaired it. All hope is not lost,
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Hi william, thanks for your response.

So after a WHOLE year with a 3cm shorter implant, your penis was ready to accept the full size back again?

That's good news!

Did your first implant grow in length due to cycling? Did it work?

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 pm

The thing that worries me most is the cylinders not going into the glans.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:56 pm

That pic of you bending your head back and forth...not good! I am searching for the video, but if you stand upright, pump up, and take a pic, you will see that you dick shaft is straight, but your dick head is falling down.
Take a pic and post. Found the vid. It still looks like he has floppy head and needs a revision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfUV__TLNE
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:43 pm

I will provide more pics in the standing position tomorrow. Take care till then.

williamb

Postby williamb » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Mr Henry, PM sent
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

GOLD HORSE

Postby GOLD HORSE » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:04 am

I am not an expert, I just had my implant five weeks ago, and you can read my post.
I trying to do what you are doing and I can not do it, The tips of the implant, prevent me to do what you are doing.
In my opinion you need to talk to your doctor, it seems to me the implant is to short,

mr.henry

Postby mr.henry » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 pm

OK, I took new pics but they're no different.

The glance bends 90 degrees and more when fully erect. I saw a professor today and he agrees with me. Instead of taking care of me himself, he directed me towards his fella highly specialized on implants.

I'll see him tomorrow.

I'll keep this forum up to date.

Sensei

Postby Sensei » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:38 pm

mr.henry wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
mr.henry wrote:Hey,

Patients face dramatic size loss when they're implanted the second time after an implant removal. I guess the reason for that is somehow related to what I meant while saying "the penis is not getting any blood".
Thanks.

Eh, not what I've read & heard. A well known high volume surgeon says right on camera in a YouTube video. Most revisions allow an increased length implant to be used. I would hardly call that a dramatic size loss. Please consider naming a source for this data.

Of course, pal.

The second last sentence of the abstract. Here you go: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3126071/

The second to the last sentence describes a specific and unusual situation -- having the implant removed on one occasion and returning some time in the future to be re-implanted. Given the absence of stretching that occurs when cycling, it might be reasonable to expect some shrinkage if one goes for an extended period of time without an implant after having had one. I am only guessing but that may be why some doctors put a malleable in on a temporary basis.

The third from the last sentence describes the growing patient satisfaction with a second implant, when it is done in one setting. A couple of doctors I have consulted told me that normally a slightly larger device can be installed the second time.
Married for 35 years, 63 years old, pretty fit. ED advanced in last 20 years. Pills worked initially, and shots were very effective for several years. Developed some PD (35 degrees) and VL within the last 2 years. Implanted 5/30/2018 with a Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”