cylinder problem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sharpspike

cylinder problem

Postby sharpspike » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:22 pm

i was implanted 12/12/19.

outside of a lot of bruseing from PD modeling, I thought things were going good. had dog ear on left cylinder at base that was irritating and made the left tip seem like it would slide down a bit. went back to doc ( 12/31 )before by wound check ( 1/6) to see if everything was alright. he said it should resolve itself when I started cycling on 1/22. stared cycling and the right side tip is buried in place left side tip wants to go to the left. I can feel the left tip more pressing at the side of my penis, right side good. this is more pronounced when deflated and bouncing around in under ware and paints to the point it very uncomfortable seems like a quarter inch between tips lots of adjusting during the day.

very worried about erosion!!!!

so my question.
anyone else have or heard of this problem.
whats the cause.
whats the fix.

I should add both cylinders are the same length when pumped up or deflated, its like the left isn't held by anything. can the corpora cavernosa pull away and float?

will be going back to doc before my 3mo check. but would like to go more informed on the issue
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

newbie443

Re: cylinder problem

Postby newbie443 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Both of my cylinders went to the left. This happened when I had a pump problem and the left cylinder would inflate and the right one would not until after the left was fully inflated. It is a bit more than that as the left tip is low at 4 o'clock and the right tip is close to the center at 10. I have a bump on the left side and it is the bulge of the cylinder just below the tip. The right cylinder tip pushes against my urethra when inflated. The right cylinder is curved to the outside where as the left is straight. My local uro's only do 2-3 a year and said as did an implanted patient that I would loose size so they do not have a lot of experience and I did not use them for the surgery. But I have had office visit's with 2 of them and they said the tips were in the glands and ok.

I have talked with another FT member that had what you explained following surgery and was told by his surgeon that the tips were fine. But he is not happy with this. I am not either and will see about having reoperation when I am able to sign up for Medicare in 2 years if it lasts that long.

I would say to contact your doctor and see what he/she has to say. After a year with this I started pulling my glands forward and holding to the left while I inflated forcing the cylinder tips to the right as I inflated. I have had some improvement with this. It is not perfect but it works for now.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

sharpspike

Re: cylinder problem

Postby sharpspike » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:32 pm

bump. thought id run this thru the pages one more time.
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

Return to “Implants”