Doppler Test Results - Deep Dorsal Venous Leakage

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jfruedam

Doppler Test Results - Deep Dorsal Venous Leakage

Postby jfruedam » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:38 pm

I am not even mad or sad. I knew beforehand there was something really fucked up with me. Just needed a name for it. Oh, the other finding is the cherry on the top: fibrosis of the tunica albuginea without defined plaque. So, apparently I have Peyronie's as well, which is odd because like mentioned, there is no plaque.

So now I have to go back to my urologist so he can check the results and discuss possible options. Anyone has any advice on what I should be asking? Is an implant the inevitable outcome here, or are there any other treatments options that might be recommended (besides having to stick a needle on my dick, that's a big no for me). I have read about venous ligation, but seems like it is pretty unsuccessful and not recommended. Thoughts?

I know you are not doctors, but I am pretty sure some of you must have gone through the same kind of diagnosis. So any feedback is welcome.

I guess I will stay with one comment on the test: Venous Leakage hard to locate due to the size of the penis...

Robert66

Re: Doppler Test Results - Deep Dorsal Venous Leakage

Postby Robert66 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:53 pm

This is what happen to me before i went to uro i found a sourse for alprostadil and injected as directed i got a raging hard on and sat down to marvel at it which started shrinking and 20 min later a chubby . I went to see a uro who said after a test i had leakage so i started using trimix and a construction ring and started taking a drug called DAFLON. Said to repair viens ....Well 1 year later i dont use ring and stay hard 2 hours so i am happy .. Did.the daflon fix my problem ?who knows but that was my story
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Implants”