To poster Mr. Henry on young member forum

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Txagq8

To poster Mr. Henry on young member forum

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:56 am

I’m posting this over here because I’m 63 and I guess technically I ought not be posting on the youngster board (even though I don’t look or act my age and I have the T levels of a 18 yr old. Better living thru chemistry.)

You had a 17 cm dick. So did I.

You got 22 cm of implant. I got 23 cm. I’d say no statistically significant difference....slightly different internal anatomies.

You are 3 days post surgery? I’m 32 Days.

Hoss.....3 days after surgery I was swollen, black, blue, and shades of purple I didn’t know existed. Yes, I measured. It was 4.5” about 3 days afterwards. There was no good way to get a bone pressed measurement because if I mashed hard enough to get a ruler to the pubic bone I would have ended up in the ICU.

Here’s what will happen.

Your swelling is going to subside. That’s going to expose at least an inch or more of dick.

You are going to start to cycle...maybe at two weeks, maybe at six. Depends on your doctor. That is going to stretch your dick which has taken a hit surgically.

After a month I’m back to 6x5 1/4.I started at 6.8x6. Do I want it all back? Of course. Was I warned by the doctor that I would take a bit of an inch initially and cycling would bring most of it back? Yes. Did he tell me the final product might be slightly smaller? Yes.

Bottom line is don’t freak out on day 3. You’re going to be amazed at how much more is there simply from the swelling going down. I know I was.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Re: To poster Mr. Henry on young member forum

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:33 pm

Txagq8 wrote:I’m posting this over here because I’m 63 and I guess technically I ought not be posting on the youngster board

Txagq8,

As far as I know, there is no barrier to any member posting on any forum or subforum here. I have posted in the Young Members board when I have had advice or philosophy that I thought might help.

Please feel free.

In case you do not, I have taken the liberty of posting your excellent advice on your behalf.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mr.henry

Re: To poster Mr. Henry on young member forum

Postby mr.henry » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm

I am very glad I got several sincere answers in a couple of hours.

I read your response carefully and understood it, but the difference between LGX and CX still confuses me.

I will keep cycling just as you say, but what if I do not get my length back? Will my penis stretch again if I get my implant replaced with an LGX? Or is it going to be too late?

Thanks.

Return to “Implants”