Why do they call it a 3 piece

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Re: Why do they call it a 3 piece

Postby SW0110 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Oh yeah forgot reservoir. Maybe it should be called 4 piece. Pump, reservoir, tubes, cylinders.

Plus the silicone it is made of. So 5 piece, plus the deflate button. Then both tubes from each cylinder and the one to the reservoir. In the model it looks like the pump body has several pieces. Add those to.

I mean really. Who is actually posting this stuff.

I am looking at a revision because hernia surgery did something to my implant and it no longer works. Then I can possibly change from titan to lgx.

A hell of a lot on my mind vs how many parts thie 3 piece is made up of. Like maybe the lgx might give me a softer non pumped up look, but if peyronies is not fixed, will the damn curve come back.

I had 9 months with a really good dick. Hernia surgery, now nothing. Just fin pissed.

there is the thought did placing the reservoir cause the hernia in the first place.

Love my straight dick but not dealing with prominent titan cylinders might be nice.

Sorry, I might be reading to much into this actual question. Maybe it was just an lol type of one.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Gt1956

Re: Why do they call it a 3 piece

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:28 pm

SW0110 wrote:Oh yeah forgot reservoir. Maybe it should be called 4 piece. Pump, reservoir, tubes, cylinders.

Plus the silicone it is made of. So 5 piece, plus the deflate button. Then both tubes from each cylinder and the one to the reservoir. In the model it looks like the pump body has several pieces. Add those to.

I mean really. Who is actually posting this stuff.

I am looking at a revision because hernia surgery did something to my implant and it no longer works. Then I can possibly change from titan to lgx.

A hell of a lot on my mind vs how many parts thie 3 piece is made up of. Like maybe the lgx might give me a softer non pumped up look, but if peyronies is not fixed, will the damn curve come back.

I had 9 months with a really good dick. Hernia surgery, now nothing. Just fin pissed.

there is the thought did placing the reservoir cause the hernia in the first place.

Love my straight dick but not dealing with prominent titan cylinders might be nice.

Sorry, I might be reading to much into this actual question. Maybe it was just an lol type of one

Part one answer. I share you feelings. Mainly, I fear that that particular type of discussion takes away from the purpose of this forum. Men need opinions & first hand experience stories to wade through all of this. English can be a confusing language. Last thing that I'd like to do if give our foreign members more confusing info by beating up on the name. If someone is thinking the answer to erectile problems is a 24/7/365 erection. Go for it. But be careful coming back & whining about it.
Part two. I can understand your concern. Let's go over a few things first. How much of your curve is gone? This is important in my mind. If most of your curve is gone, I suspect that the LGX might be able to finish the job for you. A good honest discussion with a skilled surgeon should be able clear this up.
As for your hernia operation. Does you bulb ever get hard? Maybe your tubing got kinked? If your bulb doesn't get hard. I'm going to guess that something got nicked during your operation. That seems to usually lead to a complete swap out of the implant.
Keep us up to date on your situation. I haven't read about a similar problem. In my opinion, it would be good to get that on the forum as a learning experience. Best of luck to you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”