Dr. Tajkarimi

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
CPM1994

Dr. Tajkarimi

Postby CPM1994 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:37 am

Has any used Kambiz Tajkarimi in Northern Virginia for implant surgery? Reviews?

Frederickdave

Re: Dr. Tajkarimi

Postby Frederickdave » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:24 am

I used him. No issues. Efficient, experienced, knowledgable. I'm 4th months out and would highly recommend him.

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:06 pm

Hi Frederickdave and anyone else who used Dr. Tjkarimi,

His web site seems to imply the possibility of increases in length and girth particularly post Prostate. While I have met with Dr. Eid, I was considering a visit to Northern Virginia. Regaining lost length would be nice. Was this discussed or have you thus far been happy with the results?

Silver Daddy
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

CPM1994

Postby CPM1994 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Frederickdave wrote:I used him. No issues. Efficient, experienced, knowledgable. I'm 4th months out and would highly recommend him.

Thanks.
I’ve met with him a couple times and agree with your opinion of him.

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:23 am

Silver Daddy 1960....I never measured myself back when I could reliably get and maintain an erection. Was always enough for my wife. Cycling has regained everything I remember having and then some. Its more than enough for me and my wife and being able to have a lasting (I mean hours) long erection, at will, more than compensates for any lost length I might think I had. I've been using it, or cycling it every night for 4 months and we're perfectly happy with my size. Dr. Taj told me I could regain my lost length with cycling, although either of us know what that was. He implanted as much as my genetics would allow at the time. I'm at 6 1/4 " now and there may still room for growth. Time will tell. I didnt let size final influence my surgeon choice. Pretty sure they will all get you as much length as you can.

Implanted 9/24/19, AMS CX, 18cm, 1 RTE, infrapubic install, intercourse at 4 weeks. Only regret is not finding this forum and having the surgery sooner. Dr. Tajkarimi, northern VA was great!

CPM1994

Postby CPM1994 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:19 am

Frederickdave wrote:Silver Daddy 1960....I never measured myself back when I could reliably get and maintain an erection. Was always enough for my wife. Cycling has regained everything I remember having and then some. Its more than enough for me and my wife and being able to have a lasting (I mean hours) long erection, at will, more than compensates for any lost length I might think I had. I've been using it, or cycling it every night for 4 months and we're perfectly happy with my size. Dr. Taj told me I could regain my lost length with cycling, although either of us know what that was. He implanted as much as my genetics would allow at the time. I'm at 6 1/4 " now and there may still room for growth. Time will tell. I didnt let size final influence my surgeon choice. Pretty sure they will all get you as much length as you can.

Implanted 9/24/19, AMS CX, 18cm, 1 RTE, infrapubic install, intercourse at 4 weeks. Only regret is not finding this forum and having the surgery sooner. Dr. Tajkarimi, northern VA was great!

How was your immediate recovery period? Pain, swelling, etc.? Are you from the area or did you travel there? What was the timing of your follow up visits?

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Silver Daddy...I suffered the pain, swelling, everything everybody else on this forum suffered. You have to be patience. Only took 2 pain pills. Ice and ibuprofen worked well enough. Hot baths became my friend. At some point I began to question whether this was a good idea, although too late to go back. After 2 weeks of shear tolerance I started to feel less and less discomfort everyday. I was cycling at 2 weeks and practiced a little self love. The shaft was too sore but the glans were ultra sensitive. At just short of 4 weeks and before Taj said it was ok, we took it for a well-lubricated test drive. All the pain and anxiety was forgotten. Never looked back. Now at 4 months we're trying positions the books dont even describe. A little while here, a little there. You can play for as long you and your partner want too. Just joined the mile high club yesterday at 66years old flying back from the Caribbean. You'll hurt, but it's worth it in the end.

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Forgot to mention, i live an hour's drive away and had drain removed next day and deflated to a more comfortable level. Taj's staff is very accommodating and he'll see you on a phone call if you need him. Think I was in his office 3x during the first month. Really didnt need to though. If I'd have found this forum earlier I'd have known a grapefruit sized scrotum and a black and blue penis is normal. He told me I'd be swollen and bruised, but i wasnt prepared for how much. Was scared something was wrong when in fact, my recovery was as quick as most, and quicker than some. I could have had my questions answered by phone. Good luck. You're in good hands.

Return to “Implants”