interesting website

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

interesting website

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:10 am

https://www.penile-implant-surgery.com/faq.html
I found this last week. I like the graft sheath covering the cylinders. They are right about American doctors. One that examined me bragged how he had just shortened a patient 2 inches and he was so angry. He said I told him you only need 3 1/2 inches for full penetration. Then he assured me that he would shorten me 2 inches too if he felt like it. I didn't use him. Here is a quote from one of their websites.

Inflatable penile implant cost is separate but the total for surgical “Package A”, including the penis implant cost, is still less than half the amount that was billed to Medicare. And it's a vastly superior procedure that adds an inch in length PLUS adds an inch in circumference instead of the standard result of a penile prosthesis surgeon in North America, South America, Africa, Australia or the rest of Europe which usually gives the unfortunate man an unimpressive erection and a penis that is one inch, two inches, three inches and sometimes even four inches SHORTER than before surgery!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

dg_moore

Re: interesting website

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:32 am

Having someone perform surgery on you always entails some risk. Going to Serbia for surgery doesn't sound optimal to me.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:10 am

It would be great to hear what percentage of implants leave guys shorter that they had.
I believe I was sized perfectly by a relatively unknown doctor. I even picked up about 1/2".
I also never have any pain no matter how much I pump.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:06 pm

tomas1 wrote:It would be great to hear what percentage of implants leave guys shorter that they had.
I believe I was sized perfectly by a relatively unknown doctor. I even picked up about 1/2".
I also never have any pain no matter how much I pump.

I’m 3 1/2 weeks into this deal. So I am not in a position to act as judge, jury, executioner, and the court of appeals just yet. Here is my preliminary discovery.

Damn I think I’ve watched too much impeachment lately. To say I am unamused at Romney would be an understatement.

Anyhow, I cannot imagine any American medical doctor threatening to leave a patient shorter just for the hell of it. My doctor didn’t dismiss my concerns. He talked about stretched flaccid length (I suggested he pull on mine with the same force he would use to pull his Beechcraft Bonanza out of a power dive. He confessed to owning a Cessna 182). He talked about visible and hidden penile length. He told me he was approaching this with the goal of me ending up with a penis exactly like, or as close as possible, to the one I had before surgery. He told me that right after surgery it would lose an inch or so, and most of that would be recaptured with cycling.

When he removed the drain, he told me I had a fair amount of swelling still going on, but that it was safe for me to feel around and pump a few times and hit the deflate button when I felt comfortable. Over the next 3 weeks and 3 office calls the swelling has slowly subsided and I’ve gotten more brave.

The first full inflate we did, about 1.5 weeks after surgery, he was maybe 5x5. I was thinking “crap, this isn’t ideal. It is, however, harder than any erection I’ve ever had.”

So, over this past weekend, I’ve managed a long hot shower with time to pump and measure and deflate. Most of the visible length gain is probably due to swelling going down in groin area. That being said, he’s now a little better than 6x5 1/2. I started at 6.8x6. This is 3.5 weeks into this grand experiment.

Even better, it looks good. I’ve got a real erection with an angle to it. My whole life with pills, Trimix, cock rings....I was at best 90 degrees (perpendicular) to the body. Now? Definitely better than 45 degrees. And there are a lot worse things than a 6x5.5 dick. It’s just over 5” soft. Definitely something to stuff in swimsuit when wife and I go to beach.

And I suspect with cycling it will continue to get better. There’s 23 cm of implant in there. It has to go someplace. Here’s what makes me think he did a good job: in another thread someone said that the average or normal amount of penis “on the backside” is 6 cm. In my case 23 cm - 6 cm = 17 cm. Convert 17 cm to inches you get 6.8. Which is EXACTLY what I know I had before offering my private parts for surgical sacrifice.

Here’s what has made the choice of a nearby American surgeon really good: every time I’ve gone in for a follow up, they’ve asked me “ when do you want to come back ?” I’ve seen the surgeon 3 times and his PA 3 times. And as much as I like the surgeon, his PA is stellar st teaching me how to use this thing without once feeling uncomfortable.

You don’t get that kind of follow up flying off to Serbia or anywhere else. Texts, email, or phone calls can’t substitute for visual examination or helping me unravel the secret mysteries of the pump.

Which is the main issue. At 3.5 weeks, my pump is engaged in mortal combat with a big ball on the left side of my nutsack. It occasionally rotates to where the deflate button isn’t real accessible. All it really took to calm me down was “this isn’t uncommon , and will most likely resolve as the remnant swelling goes away and you heal some more....but just so you know it isn’t a major ordeal to open the scrotum a tiny bit and reposition pump and tubing. It wouldn’t be like recovery from the original installation.”

Ive rambled way too long and I apologize. Bottom line: I lost 1.5x1 inches a week after surgery. Gentle and initial (occasionally feeble) attempts at cycling have this loss down to .8x.5 inches 2 1/2 weeks later. I suspect progress to slow but to continue until I’m pretty close to where I was. Even if it doesn’t, what I was left with will be okay.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Tx, it sounds like you got a good surgery.
Also remember that the total length of the cylinder don't go to the end of the penis.
I believe they end 1/4-1/2" from the end.

On a side note, I didn't get inflated until about 2 or 3 weeks post surgery.
I also had minimal swelling so that also probably helped me.

I hope your "boys" learn to accept their younger brother.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

WheezeTheJuice

Postby WheezeTheJuice » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

DougAnd wrote:One that examined me bragged how he had just shortened a patient 2 inches and he was so angry. He said I told him you only need 3 1/2 inches for full penetration. Then he assured me that he would shorten me 2 inches too if he felt like it.

What a piece of shit. If that Dr. keeps that up, he might run into someone with nothing to lose who can assist him with "shortening" his life span.

When people talk about nasty doctors, I feel like they need to be named and shamed.
No Wheezin' The Juice!!!

airwolff

Postby airwolff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Tx, having fun, I've owned a Cessna 150, 172, 175, and a Piper Aztec. My favorite is the C-172 and if given the chance will also "stretch everything in a power dive :D"
65 y/o, Married 32 years, ED 20+ years due to T2D and HTN. Tried pills and VED. Implant 1/23/20 by Dr Kramer. Titan 20 cm +1rt.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:46 am

I tihnk it is important to talk to a doctors patients, at least three of them so that you can get a good sense that there is a solid list of satisfied customers. If the doctor cannot give you a list of satisfied customers who are willing to talk, then I would keep looking.

I did not lose any length when compared to my stretch test done in the office before surgery. . Possibly, I gained a little.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:38 am

Tx, My left nut hung onto the valve block for 6 weeks or so. I set in the hot tub and pulled them apart every day. Now 21 months later, the left nut has mostly retreated up into its safe spot. Now I have one real nut and one bionic nut. Lots of room for the new guy in the sack.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 am

I'm glad that the 60% of American doctors who purposely make you shorter is going down because guys are speaking up and leaving them in the dust. My first doctor showed me he would make me an inch shorter. When I complained he walked out said I gave him "bad vibes". Good riddance. The second one bragged about shortening a patient 2 inches. Said he didn't care how long I was now he would decide what was best and it may well be 2 inches shorter. The third doctor stretched me out 3/8" an inch short and said this is what you can expect. The fourth doctor stretched me out 1/8 of an inch short at a slightly downward angle and said this is exactly what you will look like, I went with him.Today I'm actually just a little longer than what he showed me. Very happy with that.
Guys you need to have this conversation with your doctor on the first exam. Unless you really don't care, and that's perfectly fine. My current IPP erection is actually longer than my diseased ED erections were for years. So I would have been perfectly happy with door number 3.
Bottom line in my opinion you need to be given that choice, not just wake up to a disappointing surprise.
The point of the article was to show that American doctors are lagging behind these guys. We can change that one patient at a time.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”