Size loss due to not cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jamie7891

Size loss due to not cycling

Postby Jamie7891 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:27 pm

I was implanted August of 2018 with 21cm 3 rte but I’ve slowly noticed my penis is notably shorter and wonder if this could be a result of not cycling every day I still get pain if pumping to max ever since implant was installed so tend to not fully pump during intercourse maybe 80-90%
Is it possible to regain size back this late after implant ??
As I still get pain if pumping to max means there is still room to stretch that’s why I feel discomfort ?

Have sex 1-2 times a week so it’s is pumped every day just not to max for self pleasure

Anyone feel free to give your opinion

Thanks
31 year old :D tried pills for 5years
Trimix too painful and not spontaneous

Was implanted by dr katelaris on 13/8/18 in Sydney Adventist Hospital
With AMS 700 LGX 21cm & 3cm RTE
Revision failed pump
Dr katelaris on 23/3/2020

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:28 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lost Sheep

Re: Size loss due to not cycling

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:22 pm

I am speculating here, but recent practices I have heard of here in FrankTalk suggest that the answer is, "yes".

In the recent past, post-implant use of a V.E.D. (vacuum erection device - WITHOUT constriction band) has become a viable option. It may increase size and also may ease the discomfort felt when inflated to the point of pain.

The tunica, while not elastic, is, in fact, living tissue, so I opine that increase of size is possible if judicious stretching is applied on a regular basis. The trick is to "thread the needle" between too much inflation (which compresses your soft tissues, most notably in the glans where erosion of the implant through those tissues would be disastrous) and too little inflation which would result in no stretching of the tunica. (By too much or too little, I refer to BOTH duration and degree of force.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”